Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

It's time. Let's call Lil' Timmy Horton home to be our Head Hog

Started by Pig_Lebowski, November 18, 2017, 05:39:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pig_Lebowski

Make it so, No one recruits the state better.  Has the size, the speed, has the tools.

Pig_Lebowski

He's from Fayetteville.  His father is former coach, and president of the Razorback Foundation.  He knows Gus's system inside and out.  He was the OC at Air Force, he held the most influential recruiting class together after the Nutt debacle.  You need him....You WANT him... He's your best chance of getting out of here.

TheShow

Leadbelly

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on November 18, 2017, 05:44:05 pm
He's from Fayetteville.  His father is former coach, and president of the Razorback Foundation.  He knows Gus's system inside and out.  He was the OC at Air Force, he held the most influential recruiting class together after the Nutt debacle.  You need him....You WANT him... He's your best chance of getting out of here.

Dude, put the pipe down and go to bed!
"I do mind, the Dude minds. This will not stand, ya know, this aggression will not stand, man."

sickboy

Pig_Lebowski

He fits every category that is called for.  Former player, Hog "royalty", experience beyond any Hog fans wildest dreams!  Come home!  Come home Lil' Timmy!

husker71

worst idea since  New Coke in 1980.   My gosh I wish some of you would get off this "hometown hero" crap. 

RockyMtnHog

"On the Eighth Day, God created the Razorbacks!"

Pig_Lebowski

Athog

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on November 18, 2017, 05:39:31 pm
Make it so, No one recruits the state better.  Has the size, the speed, has the tools.

Recruiting this state well is not the issue! We need to continue Texas, Louisiana
And adjoining states!

Boardon Hamsay

Billy Bob Thornton should be the next coach. Tim can be OC.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Pig_Lebowski

You want young? you want inventive?  you want ties to the state?  He's freaking royalty people!  BRING HIM HOME!

hoggusamoungus

Dude could catch a punt in a crowd better than anyone.  Still doesn't qualify him to be a head coach.

longpig

Don't be scared, be smart.

Pig_Lebowski

Tim Horton was God on this board not to long ago, let's reunite the masses with their Yahweh!  BRING TIM HOME!

GoHogs1091

Tim Horton would be a good hire for Arkansas State or Arkansas Tech.

Those level of teams/programs would be best suited for him.

Pig_Lebowski

jgcat4

We should drug test people prior to allowing them to start threads. This is stupid.
Coaching Search Season-It's the most wonderful time of the year...

Pig_Lebowski

Quote from: jgcat4 on November 18, 2017, 06:25:47 pm
We should drug test people prior to allowing them to start threads. This is stupid.
Use your time machine and go back and see these folks spew nothing but love for Lil' Timmy.

longpig

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on November 18, 2017, 06:30:13 pm
Use your time machine and go back and see these folks spew nothing but love for Lil' Timmy.
Timmy fan boys are worse than Bazzelhoff fanboys.
Don't be scared, be smart.

jgcat4

Well I want to call Saban to come here but that shat ain't happening either so, move along. Nothing to see here.

PharmacistHog

Quote from: husker71 on November 18, 2017, 05:48:38 pm
worst idea since  New Coke in 1980.   My gosh I wish some of you would get off this "hometown hero" crap. 

'85.
Quote from: HogPharmer on December 27, 2018, 09:45:23 am
Millennials suck...

Quote from: GA reddiehog on May 18, 2019, 12:36:02 pm
Hogs have hit a wall at the wrong time of the season.  I will go on record now and say they may not even get out of their regional.  The hitting has been carrying them with a few good pitching outings but they just don't have the reliable pitching they need to get back to the CWS.

RazorPiggie

Ironhawg

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on November 18, 2017, 05:48:14 pm
He fits every category that is called for.  Former player, Hog "royalty", experience beyond any Hog fans wildest dreams!  Come home!  Come home Lil' Timmy!

How many years experience does he have as a head coach?

Torqued pork

An envelop with a Hog stamped on it is usually all it takes to recruits Arkansas kids.

It's the kids from other states who sign with our opponents that cause our problems.

jgcat4

This is such a bad idea. Like deciding to do meth for the weight loss benefit bad. Come on guys...

colbs

BR

Major Troll job, just looking for more clicks on links....
"Cause I love Cajun martinis and playin' afternoon golf"

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

jackflash

Hogs-n-Roses

Like it or not he is/was always on the short list. At one time I had thought even for AD. Laugh all you want but that's the trooofff.

Smithian

Great candidate to be (Associate) Head Hog or Head (Recruiting) Hog if the next coach has no ties.

Still should have been interim instead of John L. Smith.

DoubleReedHawgCaller

A couple female midgets, a few bottles of Wild Irish Rose, and a room at the Trout Inn...... who knows what may happen.....

Ironhawg

I could see him at the Razorback Foundation in some capacity.

sowmonella

Quote from: Pig_Lebowski on November 18, 2017, 05:53:30 pm
You want young? you want inventive?  you want ties to the state?  He's freaking royalty people!  BRING HIM HOME!

Very funny. You've trolled a few guys.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.