Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sumlin

Started by collegestationhog, November 24, 2017, 09:09:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

collegestationhog

If he is fired after their game with LSU, does he get a look?I think he could do well here. Great recruiter,  winner everywhere he has been.

Hogindasticks

Not before Gus....but I would look at him if we don't get Gus...definitely.

farmhawg

No. Just Hell no, read more.
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Slater

Quote from: farmhawg on November 24, 2017, 09:21:17 pm
No. Just Hell no, read more.

What do you dislike about Sumlin?
FASTEST 40 ILUVMIKE

DeltaHog66

Quote from: Hogindasticks on November 24, 2017, 09:20:25 pm
Not before Gus....but I would look at him if we don't get Gus...definitely.

ChicoHog

I have never thought he was a very good coach although I think this year he did a much better job than in previous years.  He lost a lot of talent from last years team and they played fairly well for most of the season after the UCLA debacle. 

NotSoFastMyFriend

No to Sumlin. Couldn't recruit his way to victory in an area with every advantage during a run where the Longhorns were a non-factor. Would do worse here with less. No brainer.

Hogindasticks

He beat us how many times?  LOL