Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

bo started show off

Started by Kevin, November 17, 2017, 02:15:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Kevin

by whining around about the position he perceives the Arkansas situation
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

NuttinItUp

Why does anyone care what Bo thinks?

Boardon Hamsay

This thread is rich with insight and value. Thank you.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

IronMountainHog

I think he's still got a sore backside from when Gus chewed his tail back in 2005. Still must have hurt feelers.

Seebs

I was hoping Bo's show would start off with hysterical blindness and a kitchen fire.
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

jst01

Sir, everyone only listens to hear Eddie from Clarksville, obviously.

BigK_HogHeaven

Quote from: jst01 on November 17, 2017, 02:22:54 pm

If only we'd had Doovwah Wally....

code red

Bo and Ruskin both stink.  To think that either is employed on sport talk radio an both sound like they never played a down of High School ball. 
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

hawg1221

Does Bo really have sources or is he blowing smoke?

Boardon Hamsay

I want to see how Eddie orders a meal at a restaurant or drive through.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

razorbackfaninar

I didn't hear the show, but if he is whining about the terrible situation we are in without an AD two weeks prior to a coaching search then he's 100% correct. This is a mess and the fans are going to end up getting screwed over in the long run. 

The_Iceman

I love when he talks about the Arkansas greats like Derrick McFadden and Ken Hamilton.

thebignasty

I like Bo alright and he has the best show out of an admittedly pitiful collection of statewide local shows.

I'm not surprised he's feeling burned by being on the wrong side of this sea change.

presidenthog

Quote from: The_Iceman on November 17, 2017, 02:36:49 pm
I love when he talks about the Arkansas greats like Derrick McFadden and Ken Hamilton.
And our great linemen jaltay fooholt

Cylinder

Quote from: hawg1221 on November 17, 2017, 02:31:11 pm

Bo was calling the idea that Long might be fired delusional last week. I guess he has sources. He also seems to have an agenda. Hell, Irwin went on his program and laid out what he was told was going to happen -- fire Long, purge outsiders, offer Malzhan.   

jst01

Quote from: Darrell Royal's Floating Flaming Fulminating Spectral Head on November 17, 2017, 02:31:46 pm
I want to see how Eddie orders a meal at a restaurant or drive through.

How may we help you?

"I'D LIKE A BIG HELPIN OF HOG DELIGHT!!!!!"

Sorry, did you say Hog Delight, sir?

"YES SIR!  BEEN EATIN HOG DELIGHT FOR 40 YEARS SIRRRR!!!"

Sir this is Chipotle.

pigmania

Bo has short man's syndrome.

hogsanity

Quote from: code red on November 17, 2017, 02:29:27 pm
Bo and Ruskin both stink.  To think that either is employed on sport talk radio an both sound like they never played a down of High School ball. 

as opposed to those who rode the pine at hole in the road district 2, and think that qualifies them to take Nick Saban's job.

Quote from: Kevin on November 17, 2017, 02:15:25 pm
by whining around about the position he perceives the Arkansas situation

Wow, what detail in your post, in was riveting.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

SONofHAM

Quote from: Cylinder on November 17, 2017, 02:42:33 pm
Bo was calling the idea that Long might be fired delusional last week. I guess he has sources. He also seems to have an agenda. Hell, Irwin went on his program and laid out what he was told was going to happen -- fire Long, purge outsiders, offer Malzhan.   
Bo's sources aren't in the know any longer.  Bo and friends gained access to the Long/Bielema regime and were able to advance their businesses with their connections.  Those connections are now being fired and Bo isn't happy.
"like a wild band of Razorback hogs"

The Boar War

Sure he does.  Remember when he said his sources told him that Coach Patterson had already agreed to be our coach.  He brought someone from TCU on to talk to them about the situation.  When they told him his sources were wrong and that Patterson was going to be at TCU for the for seeable future he told them they were wrong because of the credibility of his sources.  If we hadn't gotten Coach Patterson Bo would look like a real idiot right about now.

The Hawg Marshal

Y'all sure must like listening to that little fella.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: The Hawg Marshal on November 17, 2017, 03:02:11 pm
Y'all sure must like listening to that little fella.

I like his treatment of most callers. It's quality entertainment.

Swestwill66

CareBear

Quote from: thebignasty on November 17, 2017, 02:39:18 pm
I like Bo alright and he has the best show out of an admittedly pitiful collection of statewide local shows.

I'm not surprised he's feeling burned by being on the wrong side of this sea change.
Actually Josh Bertacinni does a damn fine job with his morning show on 92.1 in the mornings. Josh is a professional. He does not brown nose the powers that be. He went to one of the best journalism schools in the country, Syracuse, & he doesn't talk down to his callers whether he disagrees with them or not. He doesn't need the fake, planted callers, and is a genuinely nice guy!

supersaint

Quote from: CareBear on November 17, 2017, 03:45:51 pm
Actually Josh Bertacinni does a damn fine job with his morning show on 92.1 in the mornings. Josh is a professional. He does not brown nose the powers that be. He went to one of the best journalism schools in the country, Syracuse, & he doesn't talk down to his callers whether he disagrees with them or not. He doesn't need the fake, planted callers, and is a genuinely nice guy!

Sir, I concur! 
There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

Al Boarland

This all could be an epic disaster. There are some strange moves being made.

jswineberiaskirk

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 17, 2017, 02:20:11 pm
Why does anyone care what Bo thinks?

This x infinity

Ruskin is alright. Bo had his head so far up BB's rear it was disgusting.

sowmonella

Quote from: code red on November 17, 2017, 02:29:27 pm
What difference does that make?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

S.A.D.C

Quote from: CareBear on November 17, 2017, 03:45:51 pm

Perhaps, but he is annoying as hell. 

Randy Cavender

Thank you sir!

idochog

Bo's man love for Bielema is sickening
I love Jesus!

Steelhawg

Bo's show is far from best. Mike , Clay, and Dudley are the only good thing about that show. Bo and his immature helpers are hard to listen to. The constant trying to be funny with stupid jokes is very annoying. If Grant and Mike would do a show again that would be the best.
"All things good or bad will come to an end. Except time."Roger Waters

kodiakisland

Quote from: razorbackfaninar on November 17, 2017, 02:35:05 pm
I didn't hear the show, but if he is whining about the terrible situation we are in without an AD two weeks prior to a coaching search then he's 100% correct. This is a mess and the fans are going to end up getting screwed over in the long run.

They plan to hire the coach they want first, then hire an AD friendly to the coach.
If gun control worked, Chicago would look like Mayberry, not Thunderdome. http://heyjackass.com/

OtterHog

Bo is a hack who overplays his hand as "born again" after being quite the public drunk for years in NWA.

DeltaBoy

Bo got a bad case of Butt hurt over he can't make his Coach B show any more!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

EastArkHog 47

Bo is just like Mallard from Stuttgart who he probably pays to call in, both quack a lot but say very little.

Mark_Freeman

Quote from: jst01 on November 17, 2017, 02:45:07 pm
How may we help you?

"I'D LIKE A BIG HELPIN OF HOG DELIGHT!!!!!"

Sorry, did you say Hog Delight, sir?

"YES SIR!  BEEN EATIN HOG DELIGHT FOR 40 YEARS SIRRRR!!!"

Sir this is Chipotle.

Lots of Mexican choices in Clarksville, but Chipotle ain't one of 'em. Lol. (Had to, Mexican restaurants are a running joke in Cville, because there are freaking 10 of them).

Broadway Rob

Quote from: SONofHAM on November 17, 2017, 02:59:38 pm
Bo's sources aren't in the know any longer.  Bo and friends gained access to the Long/Bielema regime and were able to advance their businesses with their connections.  Those connections are now being fired and Bo isn't happy.

7-10 days ago with Irwin on his show.

Mike: I've heard there's a strong push to get Malzahn and I'm not sure the AD is safe either.
Bo: That's absurd.  The BOT can't fire an AD or a coach.  None of this is true.
Mike: I'm just telling you what I heard.
Bo: It'll be a cold day in hell before Arkansas does something that stupid.  Let's take some calls.
Caller: Personally, I'd love to see Malzahn back and I think they'll have to fire Long to do it. 
Bo: (Interrupts) See what you did Mike?  These sheep hear one hint of a rumor and they just run with it. I'm telling you now, stupid radio listening inbreds, JEFF LONG WILL NOT BE FIRED AND MALZAHN WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED IF THERE'S A COACHING CHANGE!

One week later.

Bo: Well today we're reacting to Jeff Long being fired and the numerous reports that Malzahn is the target once CBB is fired.  I... This is... When we look at... (takes a swig of whiskey) YOU'RE ALL MORONS AND I KNOW EVERYTHING!  GOOD OLE BOYS CAN COME AT ME ALL THEY WANT!  F' em (begin sobbing hysterically during commercial break).

Broadway Rob: December 05, 2017, 07:57:52 pm

122 ranked defense after 3 years.  We have no [CENSORED] shot whatsoever, and to say we do is delusional man.  If he was anything more than a great OC, his defense would have improved.  He's no head coach.

Hogfanluvskiddies

Quote from: pigmania on November 17, 2017, 02:46:16 pm
Bo has short man's syndrome.

I don't see why, he's 5'1 and has the voice to match. Pretty imposing figure.