Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

May 05, 2024, 11:54:03 am

Home offer is it true?

Started by Pigsqueal, November 17, 2017, 01:47:41 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Pigsqueal

Someone said Gus made an offer on home in Fayetteville, is it true? Anyone know anything?

AFWarrior83

Quote from: Pigsqueal on November 17, 2017, 01:47:41 pm
Someone said Gus made an offer on home in Fayetteville, is it true? Anyone know anything?

Yeah, buying Jeff Long's crib. Heard it from someone lol!
Hogville member since 2005.

PorkRinds

It's not true. Gus hates Fayetteville. Fort Smith is more his style.

jgphillips3

Quote from: PorkRinds on November 17, 2017, 01:50:01 pm
It's not true. Gus hates Fayetteville. Fort Smith is more his style.

Odd...I figured he'd be a Springdale guy...

PorkRinds

Quote from: jgphillips3 on November 17, 2017, 01:51:28 pm
Odd...I figured he'd be a Springdale guy...

Nope. He said NWA is too uppity for him.  There's some church up there that he's just not a big fan of.

Jackson_64

Lane Kiffin.

And it is way closer to happening then you think.

Way closer.

PRJ

007 License To Squeal

I have seen that....Waiting for confirmation from source.....
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

Boardon Hamsay

Not true. Gus' real estate agent was though seen at Powerhouse.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Jackson_64 on November 17, 2017, 01:57:40 pm
They see me trollin'....

Seems like more trolls than regular posters for the last few days..

RebelliousHog

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 17, 2017, 02:07:31 pm
Seems like more trolls than regular posters for the last few days..

It's all the Gussie lovers. Their love for Gus is overwhelming.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

NuttinItUp

Quote from: HenduHog on November 17, 2017, 02:09:05 pm

I used to hate on Gus back in the day, but I actually think his success in the SEC has made him a much better candidate. I would certainly get behind him as our head coach. If they decided to go with someone a little less proven like Norvell, I would get behind him as well.

On the other topic of unsubstantiated rumors (aka "trollin'"), it seems like there is a bunch of s**t floating around the last few days...

311Hog

Quote from: HenduHog on November 17, 2017, 02:09:05 pm
they sense this is the last/best chance for Gus to come back and coach the Hogs.

Seebs

He bought the 40 acres that was offered up a few years ago. He is making it a KOA
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: Seebs on November 17, 2017, 02:13:49 pm
He bought the 40 acres that was offered up a few years ago. He is making it a KOA

Did he get a mule with it?

HoginIllinois

Usually it's so and so's wife was in (insert college town here) looking at houses yesterday.

RebelliousHog

Bottom line is no one knows scheisse.
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

007 License To Squeal

If the rumor is false, someone is spending a lot of time creating the story.......and it's not just this thread on HV.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on November 17, 2017, 02:23:37 pm
If the rumor is false, someone is spending a lot of time creating the story.......and it's not just this thread on HV.

Is there actual proof posted somewhere?

Pork Ranger

So who else is it?

BartIV

I believe he going to make an offer only if this job is 100%. As of right now, we still have a coach, in a way. Doubt he making offer until the coach is really out the door and he has a contract.

BigK_HogHeaven

A fella by the name of Jimmy Sexton.. and he's gonna make a pretty penny off of it

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: BigK_HogHeaven on November 17, 2017, 02:27:59 pm
A fella by the name of Jimmy Sexton.. and he's gonna make a pretty penny off of it

LOL......You're right.  This could easily be another fake news story.......we'll see...

bkjbearcat

I know I'm not the only one kind of tired of this. Honestly, I just want a new HC, whether it's Gus, Norvell, Morris or whoever and a new GM who thinks winning is a priority. Kind of tired of speculation.
B-E-A-R-C-A-T-S BEARCATS, BEARCATS GOOOOOOO BEARCATS!!!!!!!<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Football: 1998, 1999, 2009, 2013, 2015, 2016<br /><br />D2 National Champs in Mens Basketball: 2017, 2019, No.1 team in 2020,2021, 2022

SemperHawg

So do we know what color tie Gruden is wearing right now, and has someone gotten MUBobby's opinion on the matter?

ricepig

Quote from: NuttinItUp on November 17, 2017, 02:24:34 pm
Is there actual proof posted somewhere?

Nope, I've seen the original poster on this, the story has more holes in it than swiss cheese.

Boardon Hamsay

Home offer tracking is the new flight tracking.  We should go ahead a get a schedule together of NWA based Hogvillians that can stalk all the real estate agents.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.
Quote from: Boardon Hamsay on April 28, 2024, 05:45:23 pmI'm a market maker of instigation

Jim Harris

Quote from: Pigsqueal on November 17, 2017, 01:47:41 pm

Gus didn't make an offer on any home in Arkansas. But if any offer by anyone else close to Gus was made, it would be more like Rogers.
"We've been trying to build a program on a 7-8 win per season business model .... We upgraded the Business Model." -- John Tyson

ricepig

Quote from: Jim Harris on November 17, 2017, 02:36:29 pm
Gus didn't make an offer on any home in Arkansas. But if any offer by anyone else close to Gus was made, it would be more like Rogers.

Pinnacle area....

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&amp;Feed

widespreadsooie

Rumor I heard was wife made offer on home in Pinnacle. I don't really believe it.

dpetty121263

So if Gus rejects Arkansas as his new home will all the Gus fans require medication for a while to get over the break up?

parallaxpig

Quote from: dpetty121263 on November 17, 2017, 02:39:20 pm
So if Gus rejects Arkansas as his new home will all the Gus fans require medication for a while to get over the break up?

I know we want have to deal with Gus bus ever again cuz that will be last offer he will ever see.
noun: parallax<br />the effect whereby the position or direction of an object appears to differ when viewed from different positions,