Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

which HC/AD combo?

Started by PorkSoda, November 14, 2017, 06:56:15 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

which HC/AD combo would you rather have?

Bret/Long
3 (8.3%)
Gus/Nutt
16 (44.4%)
Petrino/JLS
8 (22.2%)
DeltaBoy/GuvHog
9 (25%)

Total Members Voted: 36

PorkSoda

No Frito/Pie since it would make the poll unfair.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hawginj

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hawginj on November 14, 2017, 07:00:05 pm
Where's Rhoads/Norvell?
any choices that are either good or possible are not allowed on this poll.

"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Hawginj

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 14, 2017, 07:01:58 pm
any choices that are either good or possible are not allowed on this poll.
I understand and give a Dilly for your poll. Keep up the great work.

Piggie

There is no way a Nutt/Gus combo would or ever should happen. That would be a big league disaster.
It's a great day to be a Bryant Hornet!

Hawginj

Quote from: Piggie on November 14, 2017, 07:11:52 pm
There is no way a Nutt/Gus combo would or ever should happen. That would be a big league disaster.
that's gonna be my vote. It's the way it has to be if Gus is gonna be our coach thanks for showing me the light. Dilly!

ur

2018-2028 Gus/Gus's choice
2029-2039 Lashlee/Gus

deedster84

Hawghiggs

ipigsooie

Quote from: Hawginj on November 14, 2017, 07:00:05 pm
Where's Rhoads/Norvell?
They didn't want another runaway Norvell victory so they changed the poll. The people have spoken!  Write in Norvell

Hawginj

Quote from: ipigsooie on November 14, 2017, 09:19:00 pm
They didn't want another runaway Norvell victory so they changed the poll. The people have spoken!  Write in Norvell
I think the op is just having some fun with the Gus folks

PorkSoda

Quote from: Hawginj on November 15, 2017, 06:23:28 am
I think the op is just having some fun with the Gus folks
can you imagine the chit show our program would be with Gus at HC and Nutt as AD?

Hawginj

Quote from: PorkSoda on November 15, 2017, 12:47:48 pm
can you imagine the chit show our program would be with Gus at HC and Nutt as AD?
lol it would be funny would also insure Gus doesn't come.

SooieGeneris

None of the above! How about Jeff Daniels and Jim Carrey? Couldn't be any worse than our version of D&D.
An Old OL coach who's team couldn't block a hat last season... If things aren't MUCH better this fall,  enjoy Hot Springs Sammy!

navyhog24