Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New Offer???

Started by samhog49, November 13, 2017, 08:10:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

samhog49

Hearing Hogs may have offered their first for "21". I'm trying to confirm.

psycHOGlogist

Their first? That surprises me a bit. I would have thought they had a couple of '21 offers out, at least. Peyton Andrews (OK), Payton Verhulst (KS; I guess variants of "Peyton" were pretty popular that year?), and Aaliyah Moore (OK) would all have offers by now. Moore has been on an unofficial, for sure. If it's instate, I hope it is Rogers. I would expect Wolfenbarger to be not too far behind...

samhog49

They still have not confirmed it but am waiting, when I hear something I'll post. Thanks

samhog49

Super happy to announce 2021 (6'1 G) @RaychaelHarjo (Edmond North) receives her first collegiate offer from @coachneighbors and the @RazorbackWBB 🐗 first of many...this kid is the REAL DEAL and one of the top in her class, congrats kid so happy for you! #bansheefam

psycHOGlogist

That's a great offer. The staff has been high on her for quite a while.

And she's 6'1" as a freshman. On her way to becoming a nice-sized guard/wing/maybe even small forward. Nice. Thanks for the heads up!!!

samhog49

You are more than Welcome. I want head Coach Neighbors and the program to succeed and be a force in the SEC. With the quality of players he's recruiting we are going to get there sooner than later, we as fans must be patient. These young ladies are talented and athletic. They are all about the team. Go Hogs!!