Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Martinsville

Started by Racinray, October 29, 2017, 06:18:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Racinray

The 11 needs to sit for a while and think about what he just did. Hope he doesn't complete 5 laps next week in Texas.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on October 29, 2017, 06:18:06 pm
The 11 needs to sit for a while and think about what he just did. Hope he doesn't complete 5 laps next week in Texas.

Oh How I dDsagree !!!
Golden Boy Chase shouldn't have slowed enough to let him get his bumper. It's frickin' Martinsville. Nascar is a sissy sport now. That's why nobody attends anymore. We need more tracks like Martinsville where there is bumpin' and bangin' and stop all this gentleman's racing crap

riccoar

Cosign, ImHogginit.  Martinsville is a place where you pick when you use your brakes.  Run fast early and use em up, or save them and run fast late.  4 slots out of 8 for Miami and winner take all.  You saw Busch root Hamlin out of the way and then Bowyer did the same to him.  At this stage it's win or go home.

Racinray

There's a difference in moving someone and flat out wrecking them, he flat out wrecked him.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: Racinray on October 30, 2017, 05:34:04 pm
There's a difference in moving someone and flat out wrecking them, he flat out wrecked him.

I think he just intended to move him like he said. Just got into him a tad bit too much. Its frickin' Martinsville. Don't want to get moved/wrecked then don't let them get to your bumper or get the frick out of the way.

holeinthewall

I usually hate watching Martinsville because there is only 1 groove. But the restarts were fun to watch and the outside was good until the end of the race.

riccoar

Quote from: Racinray on October 30, 2017, 05:34:04 pm
He slowed way too much in the corner about the time Hamlin was gonna tap him and it spun him.  This is the kinda racing NASCAR made with this format.  Win at all cost.  If it comes down to Elliott and a non-chase driver on the last lap, with an auto punch to Miami on the line, Elliott will give him the chrome horn.  If a chaser wins Texas, Phoenix will be no holds barred for the final 6 to make the final two spots.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on October 31, 2017, 06:41:32 am
He slowed way too much in the corner about the time Hamlin was gonna tap him and it spun him.  This is the kinda racing NASCAR made with this format.  Win at all cost.  If it comes down to Elliott and a non-chase driver on the last lap, with an auto punch to Miami on the line, Elliott will give him the chrome horn.  If a chaser wins Texas, Phoenix will be no holds barred for the final 6 to make the final two spots.

Gonna be  excitement all the way. I love this format

str8volfan

Quote from: ImHogginIt on October 30, 2017, 12:21:22 am
Oh How I dDsagree !!!
Golden Boy Chase shouldn't have slowed enough to let him get his bumper. It's frickin' Martinsville. Nascar is a sissy sport now. That's why nobody attends anymore. We need more tracks like Martinsville where there is bumpin' and bangin' and stop all this gentleman's racing crap
apparently you and I watched a different race, Hamlin had his back tires off the ground before they even got close to the turn. If you think what Denny did was clean and that Chase was to blame, Im not sure what to say.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on November 03, 2017, 09:22:26 am
apparently you and I watched a different race, Hamlin had his back tires off the ground before they even got close to the turn. If you think what Denny did was clean and that Chase was to blame, Im not sure what to say.

Bull Crap !.  He got to him right as they got to the turn. Just watched it again. Looks like he was just trying to move him not wreck him. Its Martinsville. People like you kill me. You biitch about everything in every race.

hawginbigd1

Wouldn't ever do what Denny did, he hit him right at corner entry, it doesn't matter how hard you hit someone at that point they are wrecked, it was total BS move. However not real happy about what Chase did to BK, so there was some Karma involved. Karma also shouldn't have let KB win, he just used up Lagano, which cost BK a easy win.

str8volfan

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 03, 2017, 10:05:23 am
Bull Crap !.  He got to him right as they got to the turn. Just watched it again. Looks like he was just trying to move him not wreck him. Its Martinsville. People like you kill me. You biitch about everything in every race.
you might wanna go back and watch it again then. Nevermind, you wont see it because you dont wanna see it. All the experts said he had his back tires off the ground before the corner, but yeah, you are right. It was a clean move. My bad. You were right and everybody else was wrong. Carry on.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on November 04, 2017, 06:43:51 pm
you might wanna go back and watch it again then. Nevermind, you wont see it because you dont wanna see it. All the experts said he had his back tires off the ground before the corner, but yeah, you are right. It was a clean move. My bad. You were right and everybody else was wrong. Carry on.

I'm so sorry you have sand in your puss.  ;) ;D

str8volfan

actually I just got home from Baptist from having my foot operated on for the 3rd time. They took half my pelvis out to graft my right ankle. Took 4 plates and 18 screws out. Highly medicated.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: str8volfan on November 04, 2017, 07:15:57 pm
actually I just got home from Baptist from having my foot operated on for the 3rd time. They took half my pelvis out to graft my right ankle. Took 4 plates and 18 screws out. Highly medicated.

Hydrocodone and beer party at str8volfans's house fellas

Buff

Chase Elliot just put Hamlin against the wall.  Now the 11 car that has been in the lead all day just blew a tire.

Racinray

Quote from: Buff on November 12, 2017, 04:20:45 pm
Chase Elliot just put Hamlin against the wall.  Now the 11 car that has been in the lead all day just blew a tire.
Didn't get to see it, but that's great. What goes around comes around.

Buff

Quote from: Racinray on November 12, 2017, 04:52:28 pm
Didn't get to see it, but that's great. What goes around comes around.

He had a chance to spin him, but instead he drove up beside him and pinched him up into the wall. Smashed in Denny's front fender.

holeinthewall

I am not a 24 fan but damn that was good to see him do that to Denny. Then it was Denny's choice as to stay out or pit. The 11 wrecked himself when all he had to do was finish the race.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: holeinthewall on November 14, 2017, 06:26:34 am
I am not a 24 fan but damn that was good to see him do that to Denny. Then it was Denny's choice as to stay out or pit. The 11 wrecked himself when all he had to do was finish the race.

Denny's chief should have told him to let Chase go when he got to his bumper that second time

riccoar

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 14, 2017, 08:03:55 am
Denny's chief should have told him to let Chase go when he got to his bumper that second time
Thought the same thing.  He only needed to stay ahead of Kez I believe.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on November 14, 2017, 08:07:34 am
Thought the same thing.  He only needed to stay ahead of Kez I believe.

Yep. He earned 19 points in the two stages compared to 0 for Brad so just needed to beat Brad. Someone should have made that clear to him since everyone watching knew Chase was gonna move him.

riccoar

I don't think Hamlin was trying to intentionally take Elliott out at Martinsville.  But I understand Elliott getting his shot.  Listening to Hamlin, I don't feel convinced that it's a done issue.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: riccoar on November 14, 2017, 08:26:36 am
I don't think Hamlin was trying to intentionally take Elliott out at Martinsville.  But I understand Elliott getting his shot.  Listening to Hamlin, I don't feel convinced that it's a done issue.

I think he just meant to move him but got into him too hard

riccoar

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 14, 2017, 08:41:05 am
I think he just meant to move him but got into him too hard
Yep, and his comments at Phoenix were thinly veiled to me.

Buff

Hamlin will take another shot at Chase at Homestead, and take out one of the Chase drivers in the process.  Would be hilarious if it was KB.