• 385,301 Topics
• 21,586 Hogvillians
THE RULES (Read 'em!)
Quick Links
Pick'Ems:Football      Basketball      Baseball
Sister Sites:Gridiron HistoryFearless Friday
Listen NOW:Game ON 103.3 

Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Gerry Bohanon will  (Read 5059 times)

Richard Davenport

• Global Moderator
  • Hall of Fame Hogvillian
  • TRD - The Recruiting Dog
Gerry Bohanon will
« on: October 17, 2017, 09:42:00 am »

Officially visit Arkansas Nov. 3-5.

@ArRecruitingGuy

#Arkansas target @gerry_bohanon will officially visit Fayetteville Nov 3-5.

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Roastin da bomb in Fayettenam.
Re: Gerry Bohanon will
« Reply #1 on: October 17, 2017, 10:06:37 am »

YES. We need this kid.

Sponsored Ad

Hogville encourages you to do business with the following...

Bubba's Bruisers

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 01:21:23 pm »

I'll take it, but would prefer he wait until later in the process in case there's a new HC.

Wildhog

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #3 on: October 17, 2017, 01:23:21 pm »

I'll take it, but would prefer he wait until later in the process in case there's a new HC.

My thoughts, as well.

onebadrubi

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Surfing the web at Hogville.net
« Reply #4 on: October 17, 2017, 02:16:00 pm »

He's not too far to go up.  I am sure the current staff is selling him on coming up there now.

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #5 on: October 17, 2017, 09:29:05 pm »

Easy enough to tell the kid "psst. Leach is coming". Not like BB can be mad about it. He lived and coached for a year under false pretenses at Wisky.

jackflash

« Reply #6 on: October 18, 2017, 08:15:41 am »

leach will  never be head coach at Arkansas

greenie

• Senior
  • Go Hogs!!
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2017, 09:01:44 am »

Richard with the teasing thread title.  Nice.

PorkRinds

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #8 on: October 18, 2017, 09:10:32 am »

Easy enough to tell the kid "psst. Leach is coming". Not like BB can be mad about it. He lived and coached for a year under false pretenses at Wisky.

Psssst. Leach ainít coming.

Bubba's Bruisers

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #9 on: October 18, 2017, 12:35:29 pm »

Um, what?

clutch

« Reply #10 on: October 19, 2017, 10:05:26 am »

He's planning on graduating in December.

ModestoHOG63

• Senior
« Reply #11 on: October 19, 2017, 11:38:45 am »

offer the guy what he wants.  The competition will weed out the contenders from the pretenders.  If he is as good as I read and what people have seen, should have no problem with getting some action.   Imagine, a QB like C Kelley with that cannon of a arm and changing of pace with Bohannon with his skills (wildcat packages as example).....let the opposing teams try to figure that one out.   Let's get this guy.

nwahogfan1

• All-American Hogvillian
« Reply #12 on: October 19, 2017, 02:31:52 pm »

offer the guy what he wants.  The competition will weed out the contenders from the pretenders.  If he is as good as I read and what people have seen, should have no problem with getting some action.   Imagine, a QB like C Kelley with that cannon of a arm and changing of pace with Bohannon with his skills (wildcat packages as example).....let the opposing teams try to figure that one out.   Let's get this guy.

I agree.  Give this stud a scholarship offer and let him battle it out.  In two years if he is not the starter then ask him if he wants to continue to battle for the QB spot, play another position or transfer.  But offer him NOW.

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #13 on: October 19, 2017, 02:52:38 pm »

Ya'll are hilarious. Cant wait for this to play out.

Dwight_K_Shrute

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Follow @fakewallyhall.
    • Missing your favorite thread?  It's probably in Vents and Rumors
« Reply #14 on: October 19, 2017, 03:44:44 pm »

I hope we sign him and that his nickname is G-Bo.

Bubba's Bruisers

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #15 on: October 19, 2017, 04:37:20 pm »

He's planning on graduating in December.

Ah, thanks.

Athog

• Hogville.net
« Reply #16 on: October 19, 2017, 04:40:18 pm »

He may be out of college !

ricepig

• Gold Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #17 on: October 19, 2017, 04:42:12 pm »

I agree.  Give this stud a scholarship offer and let him battle it out.  In two years if he is not the starter then ask him if he wants to continue to battle for the QB spot, play another position or transfer.  But offer him NOW.

He has an offer to play QB, lol.

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #18 on: October 19, 2017, 05:39:18 pm »

I hope we sign him and that his nickname is G-Bo.
Bruh!! dope af

G-Bo comin fo yo chain, Punks!

1highhog

• 1964, the year of the hog.
« Reply #19 on: November 13, 2017, 10:40:56 pm »

Does anyone know Garry's 40 time?  And what classification is Earle in?

#1 STUNNA

• Senior
« Reply #20 on: November 14, 2017, 09:23:19 am »

Does anyone know Garry's 40 time?  And what classification is Earle in?

2A

chanhog1996

• Band Nerd
« Reply #21 on: November 14, 2017, 10:29:40 am »

Did emmit Gooden ever officially decommit?

1highhog

• 1964, the year of the hog.
« Reply #22 on: November 14, 2017, 10:44:02 am »

Did emmit Gooden ever officially decommit?

What does this have to do with Gerry Bohanon?  There is a post already up for all things related to Gooden, go post your question there.

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

• Hogvillian
« Reply #23 on: November 14, 2017, 05:44:16 pm »

What does this have to do with Gerry Bohanon?  There is a post already up for all things related to Gooden, go post your question there.

Lighten up Francis.

TeedupHigh

« Reply #24 on: November 14, 2017, 08:36:31 pm »

DILLY DILLY

WizardofhOgZ

« Reply #25 on: November 14, 2017, 10:31:35 pm »

Lighten up Francis.

No - he's actually right on this point. 

We're all Hog fans here . . . no hostility.  But this is a thread on BOHANON - and clearly labeled so.  If someone else comes here looking on info on a different player (in this case, Gooden), they'll never see the response if it's in this thread.

It's just common sense and actually follows the rules of the forum to post it in the other (Gooden) thread.  Not trying to be the "board police", but facts is facts!

whippersnapper

• Varsity
« Reply #26 on: November 15, 2017, 11:52:53 am »

If we hire Gus he needs to be in Gerry's living room the next morning.

#1 STUNNA

• Senior
« Reply #27 on: November 15, 2017, 12:25:51 pm »

If we hire Gus he needs to be in Gerry's living room the next morning.

yep.. and then Gerry needs to be delivering Burks lunch everyday for 365 days..lol
« Last Edit: November 15, 2017, 01:13:48 pm by #1 STUNNA »

LA Football fan

• Senior
« Reply #28 on: November 15, 2017, 12:51:24 pm »

He needs to be in Bishop's living room first.  We need help and speed at safety way more than a project at qb. 

Vantage 8 dude

« Reply #29 on: November 15, 2017, 12:52:33 pm »

Lighten up Francis.
Nope, follow the friggin' rules and post his question about Gooden either in the earlier post about this particular subject OR start a new thread. So simple even YOU should be able to figure it out.  :-X

East TN HAWG

• Hogvillian
  • Hogville.net
« Reply #30 on: November 15, 2017, 12:54:08 pm »

Bohannon/ Bishop and maybe some of the GA kids he has committed to Aubbie. 

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #31 on: November 15, 2017, 03:10:32 pm »

G-Bo with Gus would be a dirty, dirty, dirty thing. Bring Steele and get G-Bo and , damn, son!

HogFoo

• Hogvillian
« Reply #32 on: November 15, 2017, 07:16:08 pm »

i was just talking to a friend who is a Gus bus dude, and we were just talking about how IF GUs was indeed offered the job, and IF he indeed took the job, how Gerry Bohanon would be the perfect fit for his system.  Hell, the kid from Greenwood would be as well. He also is a run pass QB.  perhaps not the caliber of Gerry, but, he's good.  Both of those kids would fit perfect in a Gus system.  could possibly get the bishop kid , perhaps even get some of the kids they have committed to auburn i mean, it could be a nice package and influx of talent.

if we did get Gus,my only reservation with him, well there are a few but one in particular, is that i wish somehow he could leave his wife in auburn. hahaha.. she is a nuttjob!  i still remember her rambling acting drunk in that video interview with preacher shiloh dude, talking about how hot Cam Newton was, and acting like she was having an orgasm during the interview over him??  who does that??    And that was with a preacher!?  haha...  never really liked that group anyways.  something very weird aboutt them.    perhaps when a friend i had who lived in that area up there was thinking of joining that church, and one of the questions they asked him on his questionaire was how much money he made??  he didnt, and i didnt think thats anybodys business.  especially didnt think that it was appropiate for a church to be asking that type of question.   anyways....

Pig in the Pokey

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #33 on: November 15, 2017, 11:39:22 pm »

that cross church cult is a mess, i agree. the prophet armani ronnie  ::)

The Boar War

• Gold Hogvillian
« Reply #34 on: November 16, 2017, 01:18:42 pm »

if we did get Gus,my only reservation with him, well there are a few but one in particular, is that i wish somehow he could leave his wife in auburn. hahaha.. she is a nuttjob!  i still remember her rambling acting drunk in that video interview with preacher shiloh dude, talking about how hot Cam Newton was, and acting like she was having an orgasm during the interview over him??  who does that??    And that was with a preacher!?  haha...  never really liked that group anyways.  something very weird aboutt them.    perhaps when a friend i had who lived in that area up there was thinking of joining that church, and one of the questions they asked him on his questionaire was how much money he made??  he didnt, and i didnt think thats anybodys business.  especially didnt think that it was appropiate for a church to be asking that type of question.   anyways....

I've seen a lot of talk about his wife.  Is this really that big of a thing to you guys?  How many times during a coach's tenure do you have to even see the coach's wife?  As long as their personal life is ok why does it even matter?

hogginbama

« Reply #35 on: November 17, 2017, 09:54:26 am »

i was just talking to a friend who is a Gus bus dude, and we were just talking about how IF GUs was indeed offered the job, and IF he indeed took the job, how Gerry Bohanon would be the perfect fit for his system.  Hell, the kid from Greenwood would be as well. He also is a run pass QB.  perhaps not the caliber of Gerry, but, he's good.  Both of those kids would fit perfect in a Gus system.  could possibly get the bishop kid , perhaps even get some of the kids they have committed to auburn i mean, it could be a nice package and influx of talent.

She must have been drunk on some of that "Cammie-Cam Juice" as they used to say down in Auburn.

nwahogfan1

« Reply #36 on: November 19, 2017, 08:52:59 am »

Why all the ugly talk about Gus's wife?  I know her parents and went to church with them for years.  Very good people and so are their kids.  Why does someone have to act like you for you to accept them.   I do not get it.   I love it that Gus and his family are good Christian people and try to do what is right.  Does it mean they are perfect?  Far from it but they are trying.  Would any of your want your whole life exposed to the world?  Your mistakes blabbed all over the net.  That is the life of a HC.    Some of you are more likely to forgive Bobby than to forgive Gus.  WHY?   I get on this board for information but so much is filled with bitter hateful words said against someone you do not even know personally.  WHY? Is your world so bad?    If Gus's wife takes up for her husband isn't that a good think.  Is she getting the job as HC?  I don't get it.

I would take Gus in a heart beat over CBB because I think he could win more games.  I would also accept Norvel or many others for the same reasons.  We need a change.      Lets get on board and support the change who ever he is .
Pages: [1]   Go Up

KARK
KWNA
Fox 16 Arkansas