Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

2016 Chili Bowl

Started by BorderPatrol, December 21, 2015, 02:05:20 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BorderPatrol

Anyone making it over to the Chili Bowl this year?

Always one of my favorites every year.

Less than a month!

bp

Racinray

They priced me out years ago, but it's a great show. I'm going to the shoot out.

Racinray

Shoot Out starts next week.

BorderPatrol

DeWayne R

I'll go back when they Race Late Models or Modifieds.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

Racinray

BorderPatrol

Quote from: DeWayne R on December 29, 2015, 11:44:00 am

Won't ever happen.

bp

DeWayne R

Then I've made my only trip last year.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

Racinray

Quote from: BorderPatrol on December 21, 2015, 02:05:20 pm
Anyone making it over to the Chili Bowl this year?

Always one of my favorites every year.

Less than a month!

bp
It's by far the best ran,organized dirt track race I've been to.

DeWayne R

Quote from: Racinray on December 30, 2015, 01:53:12 pm
It's by far the best ran,organized dirt track race I've been to.

That we agree on.

Racinray

Quote from: Racinray on December 29, 2015, 01:58:15 pm
I'll be heading that way tomorrow.
Started at 9:00 this morning and when I was leaving at 6:30 they were on race 74 and still racing.

BorderPatrol

Awesome night of racing last night. Ready for tonight!

bp

Racinray

I'm heading there tomorrow, I'll pay for it Friday though.

Racinray

Quote from: Racinray on January 13, 2016, 08:11:09 pm
I'm heading there tomorrow, I'll pay for it Friday though.
I payed for it, but they know how to run a smooth show. If any of you get a chance to go, you need to do yourself a favor and go.

Racinray

I don't have the link, but Tony Stewart confronted a fan in the crowd lastnight for giving him the bird, it's all over facebook. I don't think this is something he needs after all he's been through lately, does he?

berryhog

Ray, I saw the video and had the same thought. 

BorderPatrol

Quote from: Racinray on January 16, 2016, 08:16:10 am
I don't have the link, but Tony Stewart confronted a fan in the crowd lastnight for giving him the bird, it's all over facebook. I don't think this is something he needs after all he's been through lately, does he?

Didn't happen too far from my cousins seats. That dude was drunk off his ass and a little more than a "bird" was involved.

He DID confront him, but it was the TCSO officer that had the physical confrontation with the fellow after he pushed Tony.

With that being said, I am NOT a Tony Stewart fan by any means. The man does know how to run a race track though.

bp

Racinray

Quote from: BorderPatrol on January 16, 2016, 01:55:11 pm
Didn't happen too far from my cousins seats. That dude was drunk off his ass and a little more than a "bird" was involved.

He DID confront him, but it was the TCSO officer that had the physical confrontation with the fellow after he pushed Tony.

With that being said, I am NOT a Tony Stewart fan by any means. The man does know how to run a race track though.

bp
It was an off duty TCSD deputy that was doing the heckling. Just read that the TCSD is investigating the officer involved.
I'm a TS fan and always have been. I was just saying that with everything that has happened, he would be trying to stay out of this kind of thing.

DeWayne R

Best thing smoke could have done was wave at him everytime he pass by. to top it off should have signed a shirt and had  it delivered to him.

nationwish

Drunken misbehavior is exactly what the Tulsa County Sheriff's Department needs right now...

Racinray

Quote from: DeWayne R on January 16, 2016, 02:37:40 pm
Best thing smoke could have done was wave at him everytime he pass by. to top it off should have signed a shirt and had  it delivered to him.

+1 if I could

SRV

Chili Bowl is definitely on my to-do list.

Woo pig!
We've got entirely too many troublemakers here. Too many 40-year-old adolescents, felons, power drinkers and trustees of modern chemistry.....

DeWayne R

Racinray

Quote from: bigalphahawg on January 16, 2016, 09:59:05 pm
Chili Bowl is definitely on my to-do list.

Woo pig!
You won't be disappointed.

10thPlanet

Lap times would be 10 sec slower, but would love to watch the beating, and banging of the NYC taxi cabs.:)

Racinray

They will be racing these in St. Louis in the dome in December.

DeWayne R

Done reserved my room across the street from Edward Jones Dome!!!

DeWayne R

http://www.gatewaydirt.com/ I'm sure there will be hiccups being the first race. But can't wait to see this show.

Racinray

Quote from: DeWayne R on February 17, 2016, 08:30:07 pm
http://www.gatewaydirt.com/ I'm sure there will be hiccups being the first race. But can't wait to see this show.

I haven't ruled out not going yet, the wife may try though ;D.

DeWayne R

Quote from: Racinray on February 18, 2016, 02:57:57 pm
I haven't ruled out not going yet, the wife may try though ;D.

That's why I'm taking the wife!!

10thPlanet

Quote from: DeWayne R on February 17, 2016, 08:30:07 pm

Oh Man, this could be awesome!

Racinray

Quote from: 10thPlanet on February 20, 2016, 05:33:20 pm
Oh Man, this could be awesome!
That's why I think I'm going to give this to me for my Christmas present. ;)