Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

3 Ford Mustangs Fail At Drifting & Cause Some Damage In The Process

Started by SwazyHog, July 23, 2014, 09:50:29 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

ImHogginIt

HogScoutMaster

It is VERY VERY hard to drift with a Rear Wheel powered car...Dumb ass white boys
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

Flying Razorback

Saw this video earlier and thought "Well that's a good way to get shot..."

But seriously, what was going on there?  Why were people doing that in the middle of traffic?  Was it part of the end of a parade or the end of a car show or something?

Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

Flying Razorback

Quote from: DewUar88 on July 23, 2014, 11:11:34 am
It is VERY VERY hard to drift with a Rear Wheel powered car...Dumb ass white boys

But but but they do it at the end of NASCAR races....

Unfortunately for those 3 idiots, NASCAR cars have 800+ HP and a lot of torque at the rear wheels, with racing slicks, and normally worn out racing slicks at the end of a race.  Plus a lot of the tracks they're on a banking that is helping them stay in place.

And oh yeah, THEY'RE PROFESSIONALS!
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

10thPlanet

SwazyHog

"I felt like I owed it to the state. They let me come in and transfer here to Arkansas, and I felt like it wouldn't be fair after one year to just up and leave."

"This is your Public Service Announcement  for 2010: Remember, No One's Buckass Snitshit Crazier Than Arkansas Fans."

pigture perfect

The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

acey33

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on July 23, 2014, 11:11:34 am

Probably some dumb ass black boy filming it ...WORLDSTAR.... :puke:

tophawg19

the nascar guys have brake bias adjusters to shift brake percentages from front to rear and side to side
if you ain't a hawg you ain't chitlins

LSUFan

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on July 23, 2014, 11:11:34 am
Honkies gonna honk!
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.

DeWayne R

When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

10thPlanet

Pretty much the coolest best drifting multiple vehicles vid ever. This is the new form of advertising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Te0V71sGoxA
If you need a laugh watch it to the end.