Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

A New Reason To Like Jeff Gordon...sorry to the haters

Started by Hogfaniam, February 27, 2014, 10:16:34 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Dirttrackhog

Not as good as the first one, but still funny.  I bet Jeff freaked a little when the dude kicked the glass! I thought it was coming thru.

hoghelmet14

That was good... wont make up for Texas A&M though! LOL
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

RazrRila99

JG is a lot better about doing things like this that is a departure from his clean cut, pretty boy image he came into the sport. 

Pretty good.

hoghelmet14

He is growing on me as he has matured a lot since the kiddos came along... unfortunatley for his fans.... I think the kiddos has calmed him down a little on the track as well... he is not as daring as he used to be.... its harder to throw yourself into a hole at 200 mph when you have kids depending on you coming home after the race.

hoghelmet14

oh... and its harder to hate HMS since Smoke gets his engines and chasis from them.....

that was the hardest pill to swallow about the whole SHR deal for Tony!

hogs24

Quote from: hoghelmet14 on February 27, 2014, 11:25:16 am
oh... and its harder to hate HMS since Smoke gets his engines and chasis from them.....

that was the hardest pill to swallow about the whole SHR deal for Tony!
LOL!
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

MojoHog

Just saw on the Dan Patrick show that JG will be giving Bob Costas a ride-along at Watkins Glen. That should be pretty good too. JG said he will definitely make him scream.
Go Hogs!
Go Pack Go!

hogs24

Quote from: MojoHog on February 28, 2014, 10:49:43 am
Just saw on the Dan Patrick show that JG will be giving Bob Costas a ride-along at Watkins Glen. That should be pretty good too. JG said he will definitely make him scream.
Can't wait!
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now.