Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

#3 ON POLE!!!!

Started by HoggyCat, February 16, 2014, 02:27:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogs24

Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

RazrRila99

Quote from: hogs24 on February 23, 2014, 10:11:26 pm
and again. Loser.

Its a freaking RESTRICTOR plate race.  Those cars are about as stable as driving on marbles.  Ever been behind a semi down the highway and feeling your car shake from the wind?  Imagine that for 3+ hours at 180+mph.  Better yet, strap your backside in the car and lets see how you do.  The kid is 23 yrs old (I think), his first race in his first FULL season of Cup.  Hold your malice for the real tracks - Phoenix, Richmond, etc. 

How you can say hes proving hes not ready is unfathomable.  Are you most upset that hes driving the #3?  That he wears a cowboy hat?  Or that hes not Rainbow boy? 

hogs24

Quote from: RazrRila99 on February 24, 2014, 07:27:48 am
Its a freaking RESTRICTOR plate race.  Those cars are about as stable as driving on marbles.  Ever been behind a semi down the highway and feeling your car shake from the wind?  Imagine that for 3+ hours at 180+mph.  Better yet, strap yjour backside in the car and lets see how you do.  The kid is 23 yrs old (I think), his first race in his first FULL season of Cup.  Hold your malice for the real tracks - Phoenix, Richmond, etc. 

How you can say hes proving hes not ready is unfathomable.  Are you most upset that hes driving the #3?  That he wears a cowboy hat?  Or that hes not Rainbow boy? 
Is he your brother or somethin? Geez lighten up Francis.
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Delicious~Dreams

I'd love to be strapped in going 180mph.... it would be Awesome!  Only with an experienced driver of course....Dale Jr preferably :)

I thought Austin Dillion did well considering it was his first Sprint Cup Race.  Give him time....we all have had to endure watching Logano and Bayne.

hoghelmet14

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on February 25, 2014, 09:00:45 am
I'd love to be strapped in going 180mph.... it would be Awesome!  Only with an experienced driver of course....Dale Jr preferably :)

I thought Austin Dillion did well considering it was his first Sprint Cup Race.  Give him time....we all have had to endure watching Logano and Bayne.

It was NOT Austin Dillons first cup race... .He finished 31st in the Daytona 500 last year!

AND.... he Subbed for Smoke last year in the 14 Car.....

Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!

hoghelmet14

He Ran one Cup Race in 2011, One Cup Race in 2012, 11 Cup Races in 2013
Proud to be an American!  Proud to be an Arkansas Razorback Fan!