Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Any Hog fans going to the the Trucks or Cup cars at Kansas this weekend?

Started by 99toLife, April 19, 2013, 09:59:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

99toLife

I will be there , just wanted to know if any Hog fans were planning on attending this weekend? Maybe get together somewhere.

99toLife

I will be in sec 205 row 48.  About as Good as it gets at Kansas Speedway. 

DeWayne R

We will swing by and look around on our way to Lakeside Speedway tonight about 6 miles from there.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

99toLife

Quote from: DeWayne R (Deewain32) on April 19, 2013, 01:32:24 pm
We will swing by and look around on our way to Lakeside Speedway tonight about 6 miles from there.

Lakeside, man that has some history.  You racing or just following.  LOVE Lakeside.  Dirt rules...

DeWayne R

We went to watch the USMTS Modifieds race. Be in Salina, Ok tomorrow night to watch them.
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

10thPlanet

Lakeside, that's an awesome track. Was sad to see the USAC midgets stop going there.

DeWayne R

DeWayne R

RazrRila99

DeWayne - I LOVED racing at Salina.  Thats a VERY fun and FAST track to go.  Too bad Delta Bowl in Tunica closed down, it was a Salina clone only about 1/8 - 1/4 bigger.  Both were amazing rides.

99toLife

Quote from: DeWayne R (Deewain32) on April 22, 2013, 12:43:54 pm
Track was ROUGH by the end of the night.

Buddy of mine went nose to tail 4 times in a winged Sprint Car back in the day at the old Lakeside.  Got the car back in the pit , Both Wings Trashed one wheel gone basically torn up( $$$$$ ) and all he said was "That hurt I need a few beers...NOW"