Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Vegas

Started by Buff, March 10, 2013, 03:06:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Buff

Lap 81 and I'm confused.  Why is Danica running back near 40th? 

hogs24

Because she, like the racing at cookie cutters, sucks.
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

arky870

she doesn't want to show off. also she wants her man lil ricky to win rookie of the year so she does not make him lose his man card by his girl winning it   8)

hogs24

Hmmm the 5, 48, and 88 are top 5 but the 24 is struggling a lap down in 20th. I think Mr H is pressing Jeff to retire.

10thPlanet

Quote from: hogs24 on March 10, 2013, 03:37:58 pm
Hmmm the 5, 48, and 88 are top 5 but the 24 is struggling a lap down in 20th. I think Mr H is pressing Jeff to retire.
They did the samething to Martin. Jeff should take his show to Stewart Haas, and replace Newman.They could replace Newman with Schrader and they would be better off.

Buff

Kenseth put on a clinic.  For all the things the guys in the booth said were going against him, new team, new spotter, old tires, not as fast as the 5 car...... he never gave Kahne a chance to get to him.  Boy has ice water in his veins.

And Harvick had a solid run, outran Menard and Stewart to finish 9th.

Looks like they're still working out aero issues, passing seemed hard to come by, Vegas as a track was great with plenty of grooves to run.  Good race.

10thPlanet

Kenseth is going to be a beast in the #20. Joey had a good run too.

hogs24

Quote from: dkwvike on March 10, 2013, 05:02:34 pm
They did the samething to Martin. Jeff should take his show to Stewart Haas, and replace Newman.They could replace Newman with Schrader and they would be better off.
would be a good point if mark was a 4(would be 6 if not for changing the point system) time champ. Jr and Khane haven't done crap yet they get the better equipment.

beebefootballfan

Quote from: Buff on March 10, 2013, 05:05:41 pm
passing seemed hard to come by

That will be the problem with this new car.  If the rest of them are as bad as the first 3 races NASCAR will be hurting.
"The American Republic will endure, until politicians realize they can bribe the people with their own money."- Alexis de Tocqueville

SC-RAZOR

March 11, 2013, 01:35:44 pm #9 Last Edit: March 11, 2013, 05:08:24 pm by SC-RAZOR
Commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial, then racing for 3 laps, then commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial after commercial, you get the idea. Then at the 1/2 way point they feel the need to fill up half the screen with the talking heads to tell you what you might have missed during a commercial. Then see above, rinse, repeat. But the last 3 laps were fun!