Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The Cheater8

Started by HoggyCat, March 05, 2013, 05:43:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HoggyCat

So Jimmie is whining to NASCAR about Edwards cheating on the restart. He didn't complain about him jumping, as much as it was him going well below pace car speed prior to accelerating on the restart.

Two things you cry baby. Even if he slowed down, you were stil going the same speed, so what's the advantage?? And you want to talk about cheating? Your low down crew chief is the worse cheater since Hammond. He was recorded with his head in your car telling you "If you win this race, I need you to wreck the back of the car in your burnouts".

I have to wonder if he told you the same thing about the front clip in the 500.  Knaus whispers in jommie's ear.... In the hauler where it won't be recorded...."do you remember what Edwards did to his car at Charlotte after winning? I need you to duplicate that feat. Tear the nose up".

I'm sure he'll read this. LOL.  I friggin hate that team. I'll be glad when the Dillon boys move up.
I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

arky870

where is this recording? have a link or is it just in your head? if you think that any of the big teams can cheat on anything major and not be seen then you obviously have no idea about what kind of scrutiny they are under constantly.

i will agree jimmy is a crybaby. all of hendricks drivers are.

hogs24

Im still ticked at harprick running into Gordon on like lap 20. Way to early to be racing that hard. Idiot
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

DeWayne R

Quote from: arky870 on March 05, 2013, 05:51:54 pm
where is this recording? have a link or is it just in your head? if you think that any of the big teams can cheat on anything major and not be seen then you obviously have no idea about what kind of scrutiny they are under constantly.

i will agree jimmy is a crybaby. all of hendricks drivers are.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8onQYazuQ
When you're Black and proud it's called pride but when you're White and proud it's called racism

HoggyCat

I'm only responsible for what I say, not how you perceive it.

Racinray

Quote from: HoggyCat on March 05, 2013, 05:43:38 pm
So Jimmie is whining to NASCAR about Edwards cheating on the restart. He didn't complain about him jumping, as much as it was him going well below pace car speed prior to accelerating on the restart.

Two things you cry baby. Even if he slowed down, you were stil going the same speed, so what's the advantage?? And you want to talk about cheating? Your low down crew chief is the worse cheater since Hammond. He was recorded with his head in your car telling you "If you win this race, I need you to wreck the back of the car in your burnouts".

I have to wonder if he told you the same thing about the front clip in the 500.  Knaus whispers in jommie's ear.... In the hauler where it won't be recorded...."do you remember what Edwards did to his car at Charlotte after winning? I need you to duplicate that feat. Tear the nose up".

I'm sure he'll read this. LOL.  I friggin hate that team. I'll be glad when the Dillon boys move up.
Couldn't agree more.

Doyle Hograves

Who is Johnson to call somebody out for cheating? I guess at least he said it instead of Knaus...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

arky870

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: arky870 on March 09, 2013, 07:30:27 pm
that is from 2011. has nothing to do with a race this year

But they do have a history of cheating...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: DeWayne R (Deewain32) on March 05, 2013, 07:55:43 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hz8onQYazuQ

He seemed genuinely surprised Chad told him to crack the back end. Perhaps folks should call Chad the cheater not Jimmy

grayhawg

NASCAR=SEC if you ain't cheating you ain't trying.

10thPlanet

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 10, 2013, 08:32:42 am
He seemed genuinely surprised Chad told him to crack the back end. Perhaps folks should call Chad the cheater not Jimmy
I think Chad is more driven than Jimmy. I do not like Chad, but wouldn't mind him  being the crew chief for anything I've ever had.

McKdaddy

Quote from: dkwvike on March 10, 2013, 05:44:17 pm
I do not like Chad, but wouldn't mind him  being the crew chief for anything I've ever had.
Don't buy upgrades, ride up grades.

"You are everything that is wrong with this place . . . Ban me"

"CPI, ex-food and energy, is only good for an anorexic pedestrian"--Art Cashin