Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Change the season finale

Started by hogs24, November 18, 2012, 04:27:48 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogs24

November 18, 2012, 04:27:48 pm Last Edit: November 18, 2012, 04:32:22 pm by hogs24
Last race should be somewhere where the racing is more exciting. Move the finale to talladega or Daytona. What y'all think? ???
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Racinray

hogs24

ImHogginIt

November 19, 2012, 07:23:45 am #3 Last Edit: November 19, 2012, 07:46:26 am by ImHogginIt
Quote from: hogs24 on November 18, 2012, 04:27:48 pm
Last race should be somewhere where the racing is more exciting. Move the finale to talladega or Daytona. What y'all think? ???

Where would that be ? The only track that seemed to be fun to watch for the whole race this year was Kansas because it was so slick. Hopefully the new cars won't be so aerodynamically sound and maybe they can use a softer tire next year. Don't want to see a bunch of wrecks but want the drivers to have a tougher time handling the car next year. Way too easy to ride around the past couple of years. Drivers like it but fans don't.

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: Racinray on November 18, 2012, 05:20:35 pm
Anywhere but Homestead.

I've always said Homestead needs to go the way of the Dinosaurs
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

hogs24

Quote from: ImHogginIt on November 19, 2012, 07:23:45 am
Where would that be ? The only track that seemed to be fun to watch for the whole race this year was Kansas because it was so slick. Hopefully the new cars won't be so aerodynamically sound and maybe they can use a softer tire next year. Don't want to see a bunch of wrecks but want the drivers to have a tougher time handling the car next year. Way too easy to ride around the past couple of years. Drivers like it but fans don't.

if not one of the plate tracks maybe Richmond..or hell if its gonna be a 1.5 mile charlotte has been pretty exciting lately

10thPlanet

Need to do something. I know they have to stay where it is some what warm. One solution is stop having the chase, and go back to straight points. That way those final to races don't have more weight than the previous 26. There's been lots of close points battles before the chase ever started.

arky870

scew dega and daytona. they are boring. make last race in bristol