Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

GAME THREAD: Arkansas Razorbacks (18-8, 7-6) vs Texas A&M (17-9, 6-7)

Started by Razorbacks#1, February 17, 2018, 02:09:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rljjr

Lady Razorback

rljjr

Ugly Uncle

Retired Radio Host

Ironhawg

rljjr

golfinpig

Lady Razorback

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

rljjr

Letsroll1200

BannerMountainMan

"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

jst01

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

The real Hogules

Quote from: alohawg on February 17, 2018, 03:39:19 pm
We have to even out our depth advantage.....
Well, it kind of defeats the purpose of trying to wear an opponent out, if you're going to allow them to walk the ball up the court and get into their half court offense.
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Bogghawg

Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Cook finally gets in and loses the ball. TAKE HIM OUT. LEAVE HIM OUT
That's right, you don't want to be the man to replace the man.  You want to be the man to replace Rory Segrest.

HawgHeadCheese

AirWarren

rljjr

Lady Razorback

Quote from: The real Hogules on February 17, 2018, 03:45:20 pm
Well, it kind of defeats the purpose of trying to wear an opponent out, if you're going to allow them to walk the ball up the court and get into their half court offense.

I actually haven't thought about it like this, but yeah we don't want them to get into their half court offense easily. 

Letsroll1200

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

razorhog52

ishankem

The real Hogules

Quote from: Bogghawg on February 17, 2018, 03:45:39 pm
Davis is really good and he plays hard.
D.J. Hogg is an excellent player for A&M. With a name like that, how did he end up anywhere other than in Fayetteville???
Bobby's back and he ain't here to paint!

AirWarren

Lady Razorback

HamIAm

AirWarren

Boss Hog in the Arkansas

Wasn't Cook a a top 10 JUCO recruit along with Macon and barford? I know there was a 3rd but can't remember who

alohawg

-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Bogghawg

You can count on Beard to drive and shoot against three players and lose possession.  It is literaly at least twice a game.
Never Attempt To Teach a Pig To Sing; It Wastes Your Time and Annoys the Pig

PonderinHog

razorhog52

At first I thought that was flagrant but he didn't pull that arm down. Good hard foul.

riccoar

hoglady

Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

elksnort

rljjr

HamIAm

Ok, what about when our guy got flipped going in for a layup