Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas A&M

Started by BannerMountainMan, February 12, 2018, 12:35:37 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BannerMountainMan

Suspended Jay Jay Chandler, kick J.J Caldwell off the team and now Duane Wilson has suffered a rest of the season injury.
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

BannerMountainMan

Although that's only 17 points of their scoring on the season, they now only have 7 guys that play regularly, not counting the end of the bench players
"Michael Qualls with the dunk at the buzzer, it goes and Arkansas wins, it goes and Arkansas wins"

fayettechillhog

I was at the aTm game at Reed Arena a few weeks ago. The whole student section had mugshots printed out of Anton Beard and Dustin Thomas from their counterfeit case. Arkansas students need to use this issue to rattle the Aggies heads on Saturday

BannerMountainMan

Quote from: fayettechillhog on February 12, 2018, 12:46:29 pm
I was at the aTm game at Reed Arena a few weeks ago. The whole student section had mugshots printed out of Anton Beard and Dustin Thomas from their counterfeit case. Arkansas students need to use this issue to rattle the Aggies heads on Saturday
J.J. Caldwell has been charged atleast 4 times with drug charges, what is wrong with athletes these days. A&M's whole team are thugs from what I have heard

99toLife

aTm has been hit hard this year on the roster. Yet their last 4 games they beat Arkansas, South Carolina, Auburn on the road and Kentucky.

Somehow they still got game.... I hope they tank.

outlawhogeywells

the recruiting of $and$bury is starting to show.

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: fayettechillhog on February 12, 2018, 12:46:29 pm

Haha man I sat right in front of you! 

Yes a few guy did their research, one said as Dustin Thomas was shooting a free throw, "Your shots as fake as your counterfeit money!"  The atmosphere is so lame in Reed Arena, though.  Not an intimidating place to play at all. 

Arazorbackguy1

Quote from: BannerMountainMan on February 12, 2018, 12:49:18 pm
J.J. Caldwell has been charged atleast 4 times with drug charges, what is wrong with athletes these days. A&M's whole team are thugs from what I have heard
like coach, like team.

Their coach is the biggest thug of all. Just listen to the guy talk, that's all you need to know. 
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.

fayettechillhog

@rzrbackramsfan

Yea man it was great to meet you. We definitely need this W on the road tomorrow against Ole Miss and then Saturday will be wild at the Bud. We can pull of these next two W's and get some revenge on the Aggies for the stomping they put on us. Maybe I'll see you at another game down the road!

rzrbackramsfan

Quote from: fayettechillhog on February 12, 2018, 03:01:18 pm
@rzrbackramsfan

Yea man it was great to meet you. We definitely need this W on the road tomorrow against Ole Miss and then Saturday will be wild at the Bud. We can pull of these next two W's and get some revenge on the Aggies for the stomping they put on us. Maybe I'll see you at another game down the road!

Same here!  Also, I agree, if we win on the road at ole miss, the bus will be rockin on Saturday.