Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I bet on Tenn

Started by HogInMemphis, March 10, 2005, 06:05:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogInMemphis

Took Tenn and get 2 points. Put $150 on them. I think Stan's bunch is done for the year.

Fletch

I hope you lose but congrats if you don't.
I feel like $100

NuttsSacked

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 06:05:31 pm
Took Tenn and get 2 points. Put $150 on them. I think Stan's bunch is done for the year.

Nah, the NIT will pick take 'em for the revenue.

Lanny

I expect Tennessee to win too.
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HogInMemphis

Why is Tenn playing man to man D? Dumbasses.  Zone the Hogs the whole game and they can win by 20.

Fatty McGee

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on March 10, 2005, 06:27:14 pm
Pretty safe bet.

He also bet on Mizzou in the Indy bowl.  He likes to draw attention to himself by being a contrarian.
Bandit: Hey wait a minute, wait a minute. Why do you want that beer so bad?
Little Enos: Cause he's thirsty, dummy!

NuttsSacked

Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 10, 2005, 06:47:48 pm
Pretty safe bet.

He also bet on Mizzou in the Indy bowl. He likes to draw attention to himself by being a contrarian.

And that's worse than being a bull artist?

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Fatty McGee on March 10, 2005, 06:47:48 pm
Pretty safe bet.

He also bet on Mizzou in the Indy bowl.  He likes to draw attention to himself by being a contrarian.

I also bet on Bush over Kerry with a few on WOopig and won that one. I also bet Tusks that Hogs would go 5-6 and won that one too. Indy Bowl is the only bet I've lost in 3 years. I have bet around 8 to 10 times on various things in that time.

Tenn up 29-15 and Hogs have 2 points in last 10 minutes - another patented scoring drought. Fricking losers.

El Dog Hog

How much you wanna bet on stan being coach next year?

muslimsdonteatme

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 07:00:05 pm

I also bet on Bush over Kerry with a few on WOopig and won that one. I also bet Tusks that Hogs would go 5-6 and won that one too. Indy Bowl is the only bet I've lost in 3 years. I have bet around 8 to 10 times on various things in that time.

Tenn up 29-15 and Hogs have 2 points in last 10 minutes - another patented scoring drought. Fricking losers.

What odds would you give me on you getting mugged in the next year?  :)

HogInMemphis

Quote from: muslimsdonteatme on March 10, 2005, 07:56:32 pm

25 to 1!

El Dog Hog

Care to wager on the coach next year? I think it'll be Stan. Wanna put something on that? Or is this just another post your going to ignore?

HogInMemphis

Quote from: El Dog Hog on March 10, 2005, 08:03:35 pm
Care to wager on the coach next year? I think it'll be Stan. Wanna put something on that? Or is this just another post your going to ignore?

I think it will be Stan too. What do you want to bet? Or am I supposed to automatically take the opposite of what you say? If you said you want to bet on the sun coming out tomorrow, am I supposed to bet that it won't? You'd probaly lose that too though.

El Dog Hog

I was just making sure. I probably would have given the money to chariity b/c It'd be wasted if I gave it to the UA.

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 06:34:51 pm
Why is Tenn playing man to man D? Dumbasses. Zone the Hogs the whole game and they can win by 20.

You're looking like a frickin genius.  Oh, I guess that wasn't really that hard to figure out.  Everyone else in the conference has also.  :(  This team doesn't deserve to play another game this year.  We need to not accept the NIT even if they do offer. 

HogInMemphis

Quote from: Anti-OtisII on March 10, 2005, 08:17:02 pm
Why is Tenn playing man to man D? Dumbasses. Zone the Hogs the whole game and they can win by 20.

You're looking like a frickin genius.  Oh, I guess that wasn't really that hard to figure out.  Everyone else in the conference has also.  :(  This team doesn't deserve to play another game this year.  We need to not accept the NIT even if they do offer. 

The first 5 min of the game, UT was playing man to man. That's when I made that post. They wised up quickly though, didn't they?  ;) :)

muslimsdonteatme

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 08:02:00 pm
Quote from: muslimsdonteatme on March 10, 2005, 07:56:32 pm

25 to 1!

I'll take some of that action.  Thugs are inexpensive in your town.  :0

Anti-OtisII

Quote from: HogInMemphis on March 10, 2005, 08:21:17 pm
Quote from: Anti-OtisII on March 10, 2005, 08:17:02 pm

The first 5 min of the game, UT was playing man to man. That's when I made that post. They wised up quickly though, didn't they? ;) :)

Like I said, you called that one.  I think scooter was just playing with us.