Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Current State Of The UA Athletic Program (RN Roundtable w/ Bo Mattingly)

Started by Aaron Peters, May 15, 2016, 07:09:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Aaron Peters

Bo Mattingly of Sports Talk W/ Bo Mattingly joins our Aaron Peters for this weeks RN roundtable discussion. Topics this week include the overall landscape of UA athletics, coach Bret Bielema and also coach Mike Anderson and the UA basketball program.

Aaron Peters, Razorback Nation Anchor:

"The show is back its the Pig Trail and its time for our Roundtable discussion. Still no Mike Irwin, Bo. We are pulling for him. He should be back this week. That is right getting off the D-L. Bo Mattingly joins me host of Sports Talk With Bo Mattingly. I wanted to start with a topic I heard this week on your show. The overall landscape of UA athletics baseball is down this year, basketball was down but hey football is trending up, good basketball news, baseball will be back. Where are we at total?"

Bo Mattingly, Sports Talk With Bo:
"Well is tough when you go back to back with non-post seasons with basketball and baseball but you think back and it wasn't that far back when Arkansas was one of the only schools to win a NCAA game and a bowl game and overall the athletic department is doing fine financially or when you look at the Capital One Cup or whatever is it now in terms of the top 25 athletic departments and they are usually right there. But we understand that its the big sports that people are interested in and yea its been a rough couple of weeks or months. I see the basketball team on paper looking like a much better team especially with the return of Moses Kingsley and this is the first time in DVH career where it looks like he is trying to figure out where they are going next but a few weeks ago the definitely made the move. They are playing the younger guys for the future and I wouldn't expect them to be down long."

Full Transcipt Here: http://www.nwahomepage.com/rvhp/current-overall-state-of-the-ua-athletic-program-razorback-roundtable-discussion

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.