Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

OV surprises Williams

Started by The Recruiting Guy, December 15, 2014, 10:09:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SemperFi

Good stuff, RD! Much appreciated.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

Mark_Freeman

Rawleigh on Jonathan Williams: "It was really cool because he kind of already put me under his wing already regardless if he's going to be here or not and let me know what to expect."

I wonder if JWill gave him an indication of what he's planning to do. I assume it depends on where JWill is projected in the draft, but that was an interesting quote to me.

Razinhail

Quote from: Mark_Freeman on December 15, 2014, 10:34:25 am
Rawleigh on Jonathan Williams: "It was really cool because he kind of already put me under his wing already regardless if he's going to be here or not and let me know what to expect."

I wonder if JWill gave him an indication of what he's planning to do. I assume it depends on where JWill is projected in the draft, but that was an interesting quote to me.

I saw somewhere the other day where he is waiting on the draft projections to come out, so he can see where he stands. So he probably doesn't know what he's going to do yet.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Arazorbackguy1

He should definitely stay another year.  Too many fumbles.
I have 10 to 12 points to make per game.