Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Sunday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, December 14, 2014, 04:09:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

Oklahawg

Nice trio of TX DBs we are chasing: Hill, Haugton, and Mbanasor.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

HOGINTENNESSEE

Jennings is a relentless recruiter. I hope it pays off this year. If not it will for sure happen next year

Razinhail

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 14, 2014, 04:15:54 pm

Would be great to get two of those three.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Hawgzinbowlz

We have the opportunity for early playing time at DB.

" GO HOGS "

Music City Hog

Quote from: Oklahawg on December 14, 2014, 04:15:54 pm

No joke.  I'll take any of those. 

JRHoward

Great update Richard!  :razorback:  ::hornsdown::  :razorback:
Woooo Pig!

mhuff

Polecat

I think Deon Stewart could be a real sleeper in this class. He's the type of kid who commits early and you kind of forget about him as a fan and focus on the late signees a little more. Looking forward to what he can do for us the next few years
Arkansas born and raised. 1999 UA alum

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Polecat on December 15, 2014, 08:34:42 am
I think Deon Stewart could be a real sleeper in this class. He's the type of kid who commits early and you kind of forget about him as a fan and focus on the late signees a little more. Looking forward to what he can do for us the next few years

True...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Tim Harris

ballhogger

I guess I didn't realize how tall KJ was.  I think that he is the total package as far as receivers go.  Good size, Good speed, Good hips, Good Hands, and Good Strength.  He really is similar to Amari Cooper in stature.  I hope he turns out to be that good.

Tim Harris

Quote from: ballhogger on December 15, 2014, 09:46:27 am
I guess I didn't realize how tall KJ was.  I think that he is the total package as far as receivers go.  Good size, Good speed, Good hips, Good Hands, and Good Strength.  He really is similar to Amari Cooper in stature.  I hope he turns out to be that good.

He was measured @ 6'1 & 192 lbs at the Nike Sparq combine.  Usually those numbers are pretty accurate.

Hog Fan from Camden

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 15, 2014, 09:48:12 am
He was measured @ 6'1 & 192 lbs at the Nike Sparq combine.  Usually those numbers are pretty accurate.
He looks more like 6'2-6'3 in that picture!  Great size for a WR.