Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

QB Character

Started by OneTuskOverTheLine™, December 13, 2014, 07:43:52 am

Previous topic - Next topic

OneTuskOverTheLine™

http://www.wholehogsports.com/videos/2014/dec/12/11072/

Ty gives a great interview, but the media won't let him get away. You can tell he wants to celebrate with his team badly... To me that shows a humility that real leaders possess.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Ragnar Hogbrok

I'm rooting for the young man.  I hope his character spills over to his play on the field.  He'll be a good one.
"Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." ― H.L. Mencken

Hogville prediction formula:

1.  Insert bad news prediction. A loss, a recruit going elsewhere, a coach leaving, etc.
2.  Tag "hope I'm wrong," on the end.
3a.  Enjoy a correct prediction.
3b.  Act like you're relieved you're wrong and celebrate with everyone else.

fullfan

Watch until the end the last guy who asks a question could be related to Nick Saban.  Certainly a resemblance.

Congrats to the Charleston Tigers on back to back.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: fullfan on December 13, 2014, 08:57:10 am
Watch until the end the last guy who asks a question could be related to Nick Saban.  Certainly a resemblance.

You're right... The guy who owns the bar next door to Bryant-Denny is his damn doppelganger..!
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Razinhail

Quote from: fullfan on December 13, 2014, 08:57:10 am

Sounds like Jordan Jones had a heck of a game despite the loss. 4 receptions for 137 yards and a TD. He also threw for a 60 yard TD and made some plays on D. Excited to eventually get him on campus, he can stretch the field. WPS!
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix