Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Josh Allen Q&A

Started by The Recruiting Guy, December 12, 2014, 12:31:46 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

austin.hogfan

Hey Josh, keep God as your role model!

OLDHOG

Your gonna make a great Razorback, Josh. Welcome and God bless.

ArkRazr

Loved his answers sounds like a really great kid and I'm stoked to have him on the team!! WPS

TMc

I love this guy!! All the best to you Big Josh.

FutureMan

Sounds like a really sweet kid, great interview.
"Once we believe in ourselves, we can risk curiosity, wonder, spontaneous delight, or any experience that reveals the human spirit."
- E.E. Cummings

sowmonella

Now this is UNCOMMON. Great kid.
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Hog on the Hill

Hopefully he doesn't play meek!

Razinhail

Good to see Allen recruiting for the hogs on Twitter. Trying to get Merrick to come to The Hill.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Sugar Free Hog

I'm glad his favorite play is a sweep. Welcome to the Hill WPS!
Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

Arthur pigby sellers.

His best characteristic is " meekness".  Hopefully that's off the football field.

Wildhog

Richard, do you know if the coaches have had him on a workout regimen?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Good stuff RD, thanks.

Really like this kid. :razorback:

ShadowTheHedgehog

We are so spoiled having people like RD, Mike Irwin, etc. regularly posting on this site and answering questions. Lanny and the other admins have really put together one of the best fan site in college sports.

Thank you guys for all you do, and have a merry Christmas.

redeye

Quote from: Hog on the Hill on December 12, 2014, 02:47:33 pm

Yea, I doubt he does, but I love that he considers that a quality characteristic.  He's probably a person who let's his actions speak for him.

Hogpkins

Quote from: ArkRazr on December 12, 2014, 01:07:50 pm
Loved his answers sounds like a really great kid and I'm stoked to have him on the team!! WPS

Me too.

He likes to fish, and if there's anything that's plentiful in Arkansas, it's good places to fish.

Hawgzinbowlz

We'll likely see Josh on the DWRRS big screen after he said People would be surprised that he dances to everything and sings to mostly anything and everything.

" GO HOGS "

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Hog on the Hill on December 12, 2014, 02:47:33 pm

Meek and outgoing..! That is uncommon! I bet he's more Tretola than Skipper when it comes to the head removal dept...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

jgphillips3

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on December 12, 2014, 05:56:49 pm
We are so spoiled having people like RD, Mike Irwin, etc. regularly posting on this site and answering questions. Lanny and the other admins have really put together one of the best fan site in college sports.

Thank you guys for all you do, and have a merry Christmas.

Amen to that!