Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

john you have a message from

Started by The Recruiting Guy, December 10, 2014, 06:15:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The Recruiting Guy

Porter Gustin. He said he appreciated you saying hi and representing the Hog Nation. 

john

Cool,  thanks RD. hope PG comes for an OV. What award was he in NYC for & did he win it?

ldfergu

Well John, you get +1 for making a positive impact on a recruit and apparently repping Hog nation without coming off crazy. Job well done

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: john on December 10, 2014, 06:31:56 pm
Cool,  thanks RD. hope PG comes for an OV. What award was he in NYC for & did he win it?
Answer in the 6:49 update.
http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/dec/10/wed/

john

Thanks STP, I am Bat-Crape Razorback crazy, but in a good way- I think. Except for all the time I burn reading Hogville.

The whole weekend was kind of Razorback touched.  DJ Williams & his mom were on the same flight with us going to NYC out of LR Friday a.m., but it got cancelled. We ended up having to drive to Memphis to get to NYC by Friday p.m.

Late Friday night me & my wife are having dinner at Serendipity3 in Manhatten after seeing the Rockettes and 2 Florida grads with a stewed Mizzou fan sat down next to us. My wife had an Arkansas shirt on and they started asking me about the Hogs. The girl from Florida said she knew how good we were by how close we had played so many tough teams this year. As we were leaving, she asked me "What's that Woo thing u guys do?".  So I gave a very low-key 3rd verse Hog-Call to their table at about 1am.  Then Sunday I bump into PG at Rockefeller Center. 

And the funny thing is, if I'm traveling I usually have quite a bit of Razorback gear with/on me.  I didn't bring a stich with me to NYC. 

redeye

Awesome!

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on December 10, 2014, 06:35:29 pm
Well John, you get +1 for making a positive impact on a recruit and apparently repping Hog nation without coming off crazy. Job well done

Just remember to keep calm and never mention Uncle Susan in the attic.

who knows

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

SemperFi

Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

wholehog92

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on December 10, 2014, 06:35:29 pm
My personal list of trolls so that I can remember not to reply to them:  Pigs Been Fly, gohogsgo006, hanksampson, no3putts, HarryGoat, Oxbaker, Olmissbydamn, LocalHawg, Thatguy, Masterhog, servicesupport, Razorhawg09, Big Poppa Z,  $100 Handshake, Poloprince.

List of folks that reasonable conversation will not happen:  Iron Hog, Jman, hognot, Solomwi, hogfan1111x, pigzwillrise.

Favorite Posters:  WilsonHog, Tomhog, Muskogeehog, Razorfox, TammayTom, razorback3072, bennyl08.