Raiding Wisconsin

Started by yraciv, December 10, 2014, 05:55:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lumphog

Quote from: Zen_Hog on December 11, 2014, 01:09:03 pm
Jefferson allowed us to keep the redshirt on Brian Wallace
Don't feed the idiots facts....It just messes em up

NLRHog92

I wonder how hard coaches are going after Nick Thomas, if at all? Sucks for him that he was all set to graduate and enroll in January, now he has to rush a decision because of a coaching change. And has to decide if he wants to wait until Feb to sign and go another semester at IMG. Also not sure if there's interest on his part, but someone earlier said he wants an OV to Fay.

scruf

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: NLRHog92 on December 11, 2014, 02:38:46 pm
I wonder how hard coaches are going after Nick Thomas, if at all? Sucks for him that he was all set to graduate and enroll in January, now he has to rush a decision because of a coaching change. And has to decide if he wants to wait until Feb to sign and go another semester at IMG. Also not sure if there's interest on his part, but someone earlier said he wants an OV to Fay.
hmmm. He could join the six early enrollees here, like Hjalte.
Just doubt he's high enough quality w only 6 slots left.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: scruf on December 11, 2014, 02:44:55 pm
same troll, different day
huh? NT definitely wants a visit but he's a low 3  *.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: ZERO on December 11, 2014, 05:51:29 am
Between Wisconsin, Florida, and Nebraska, you'd think we would end up with at least one coveted recruit we wouldn't have gotten otherwise.
Nebraska maybe. Wisky maybe a transfer. Florida just might take some guys from us, not the other way around. They are way behind on recruiting and they got their guy in real quickly.
@Slackaveli

HogFansReunited

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on December 11, 2014, 03:47:17 pm
huh? NT definitely wants a visit but he's a low 3  *.

Pretty sure he is talking about alwaysnextyear.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: HogFansReunited on December 12, 2014, 08:08:21 am
Pretty sure he is talking about alwaysnextyear.
yeah. That guy has been like 4 different names on here. We all know it, yet he's allowed to stay. Incredible.
@Slackaveli