Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wednesday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, December 10, 2014, 10:59:27 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hollywood_HOGan45

This staff works about as hard as any coaching staff I have seen at Arkansas.
Nobody will outwork us for any recruits.

Hogg_Phan

I saw where KJ Hill has set an official with Alabama. Has this anything to do with us visiting Athlete Arico Evans in Hillcrest, TX or have we been on him for a while?
Maurice "Footsie" Britt - an "ex-Arkansas Razorback and Detroit Lion war hero".
.... In fact, Britt was standing on the field at the football stadium in Arkansas, saluting with his left hand and receiving the Medal of Honor, ...
http://www.cafe.com/r/f87e4a8e-2253-4fb1-90ad-4372d99aa204/1/why-havent-you-heard-of-this-war-hero-nfl-veteran

colbs

Quote from: Hogg_Phan on December 10, 2014, 12:23:48 pm
I saw where KJ Hill has set an official with Alabama. Has this anything to do with us visiting Athlete Arico Evans in Hillcrest, TX or have we been on him for a while?
I think he was already planning the OV there for awhile.

Tim Harris

NLRHog92

Quote from: Tim Harris on December 10, 2014, 01:20:41 pm
Evans with Coach Thomas

Coach T seems like an all-around awesome dude! Glad he's on our side  :razorback:

Redhogs

Quote from: colbs on December 10, 2014, 12:31:24 pm
I think he was already planning the OV there for awhile.
Hate our recruits taking officials to other schools...especially AL....not good. Do that crap before you commit, what a novel idea...oh, and don't care who it is.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Huds_HawgTide

Evans has linebacker or safety measurables...not sure whuch side of ball.he would get looked at
"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

Pavlov's Hog

Quote from: Redhogs on December 10, 2014, 01:49:39 pm
Hate our recruits taking officials to other schools...especially AL....not good. Do that crap before you commit, what a novel idea...oh, and don't care who it is.

I hate it, too.

redeye

I hope he's on a secret mission for Bielema to steal a couple of Bama recruits.

Tarheelhawg

Just watched Arico Evans highlight video, very athletic aggressive player with room to grow.  He is a leader who could play offense or defense.

Tusks

doesn't KJ realize he can catch just as many or more passes with the hogs than bama.  Not a lot of differences in the offenses except a SR QB for bama vs a JR QB for the hogs.  I mean who had better JR seasons, Sims or Allen?

Cooper is a freak of nature.  If KJ is a freak of nature he can go to NY from Fay too.
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

ThisTeetsTaken

Kinda of like getting engaged and going on dates before the wedding.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

HOGINTENNESSEE

Really? He has been to Bama like 4 other times now. Zero chance this time now changes his mind. Especially with BFF Gragg starting Practice next week.

CFB_Fanatic

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 10, 2014, 06:00:10 pm
Really? He has been to Bama like 4 other times now. Zero chance this time now changes his mind. Especially with BFF Gragg starting Practice next week.

Still nervous. Kid is a baller and we DESPERATELY need wide outs. Hope he doesnt flip

Kevin

Amare cooper just caught 115 balls this season and their in the final four. Why would you not look at them if your a wr.

Kiffin may not be much of a head coach but he is a very good oc
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Razinhail

He has said since he committed that he would take all of his visits. Nothing has changed and he has confirmed his commitment after each visit. Quit trippin.
"When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace." - Jimi Hendrix

Redhogs

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 10, 2014, 06:00:10 pm
Really? Then why keep going back? Yea Al. is just the kind of program that loves to keep wasting their time on a recruit they have zero chance of signing....

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Redhogs on December 11, 2014, 07:24:10 am
Really? Then why keep going back? Yea Al. is just the kind of program that loves to keep wasting their time on a recruit they have zero chance of signing....

Free food this week. A few weeks ago a chance to watch The iron bowl for free.

Welcome to the world of recruiting. Every major school does it including us.

We brought in 2 kids from MS last year that we knew wouldn't flip from there in state schools.

If KJ flips to another school I will have my account deleted

Redhogs

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 11, 2014, 08:38:59 am
Free food this week. A few weeks ago a chance to watch The iron bowl for free.

Welcome to the world of recruiting. Every major school does it including us.

We brought in 2 kids from MS last year that we knew wouldn't flip from there in state schools.

If KJ flips to another school I will have my account deleted
Free food?  Really? I understand how recruiting works, but zero chance of flipping is when a commit stays home and doesn't talk to other schools after making a decision...and I never said he was going to flip, because I don't know anymore than you do.

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: Redhogs on December 11, 2014, 08:47:21 am
Free food?  Really? I understand how recruiting works, but zero chance of flipping is when a commit stays home and doesn't talk to other schools after making a decision...and I never said he was going to flip, because I don't know anymore than you do.

Heck yes. I will go just about anywhere that my travel and food is paid for

HogFansReunited

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on December 11, 2014, 08:57:07 am
Heck yes. I will go just about anywhere that my travel and food is paid for

This! You can't blame a kid for taking advantage of what is being offered to him.  If someone offered me free food and travel and tickets to a football game, I would go in a heartbeat.
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Scott7703

Hey Richard, Any new names to add to the visitors list for this weekend?