Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just Porter Gustin (the USC LB?)

Started by john, December 08, 2014, 01:13:34 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

john

Earlier today, I ran into PG at Rockefeller Center in NYC. I said hello & shook his hand, said good luck wherever u go but I hope u Call the Hogs. He said he was in NYC for some National Player of the Year Award. Told him to tell Coach B I'd see 'em in Houston. GO HOGS!

The_Boot_stops_here

zane

Quote from: john on December 08, 2014, 01:13:34 pm
Earlier today, I ran into PG at Rockefeller Center in NYC. I said hello & shook his hand, said good luck wherever u go but I hope u Call the Hogs. He said he was in NYC for some National Player of the Year Award. Told him to tell Coach B I'd see 'em in Houston. GO HOGS!

Nice
RIP LSUfan

john

He didn't say much, just said thanks & smiled.  I didn't chat him up too much-he & a couple other players with their Army Alll-American jerseys on were just killing time it appeared.

Bacon_Bitz

WooPig90

Never heard of this verb "Porter Gustin". Hope it's nothing like I just Ray Rice'd... ;D

hoggusamoungus

Quote from: WooPig90 on December 08, 2014, 01:37:43 pm
Never heard of this verb "Porter Gustin". Hope it's nothing like I just Ray Rice'd... ;D

Newbie.

Hawg_Thai'd

So, let me get this straight. There are some of the best high school football players in the country at Rock. Center and a Hog fan just happened to be in the area of one of our top targets and just happened to cross paths. Rrrrrriiiiiiigghhhtttt   :-\

Naw man, thanks for representing. Hopefully some of the others guys he was with asked him a few questions about our coaches and his feelings towards us. Free publicity like that is always a plus. Hopefully, even if PG doesn't come for a visit, he will someday put in a good word about what he knows about us. Question, he looks like a big ol boy in the pictures. What was your impression being close to him?
I'm a helluva guy. One of the best, in fact.

Hawg_Thai'd

Get Steven Hill to tell you about it sometime.

zane

C'mon

There's been 10-12 thread titles just like this
RIP LSUfan

Hey Super

As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

Rooka

lolz. n00b.

Mr. McStinkington

I don't know what the big deal is with this guy. If he comes here, he'll probably just redcrape anyway.

john

Quote from: Hawg_Thai'd on December 08, 2014, 02:39:38 pm
So, let me get this straight. There are some of the best high school football players in the country at Rock. Center and a Hog fan just happened to be in the area of one of our top targets and just happened to cross paths. Rrrrrriiiiiiigghhhtttt   :-\

Naw man, thanks for representing. Hopefully some of the others guys he was with asked him a few questions about our coaches and his feelings towards us. Free publicity like that is always a plus. Hopefully, even if PG doesn't come for a visit, he will someday put in a good word about what he knows about us. Question, he looks like a big ol boy in the pictures. What was your impression being close to him?

He was probably every bit of 6'4" & 230+,  I'm about 6'2", 210 & he was bigger than me for sure. Kinda wish I had asked him about his thoughts on the Hogs but like I said I didn't want to bug the kid. Guess I'll leave the interviews to RD.

BTW, RD ask PG if u get a chance how many random fans of schools recruiting him said hi to him in NYC.  Hope I was/am the only one.  If he signs with us I get partial credit.

RazorPiggie

Quote from: Mr. McStinkington on December 08, 2014, 03:04:25 pm
I don't know what the big deal is with this guy. If he comes here, he'll probably just redcrape anyway.

HUH?

ldfergu

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: StoneTemplePiglets on December 08, 2014, 03:32:51 pm
He's gonna redcrape. What don't u understand??

hahaha +1, perfect resopnse

someone go drop this phrase in MMQB and watch'em freak.  that should be the new word for redshirting around here.

MissippHog

Redcraping?  Sounds painful.

WooPig90

Quote from: Rooka on December 08, 2014, 02:49:56 pm
lolz. n00b.

I know what it means, it was just a joke...some people dont spend their whole life on HV

GB-Razorback

Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

Hawg_Thai'd

Quote from: WooPig90 on December 08, 2014, 04:17:52 pm
I know what it means, it was just a joke...some people dont spend their whole life on HV

What a horrible life they must have.

Medic821

MAN I LOVE the EXPERTS HERE!  No NOT REALLY.

jrulz83

Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Rooka

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

liar..  ;)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

ICEman

I am gonna take it back even further... is that you Testis?
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

Bad News Boar

Successful thread derailment #527. Congrats to all involved. On to the next thread, we march!
Some of the greatest poetry is revealing to the reader the beauty in something that was so simple you had taken it for granted.

spe450

Quote from: ICEman on December 12, 2014, 02:35:58 pm

Not enough question marks

Rooka

Not even relevant to the situation?

Hook 'em Hogs

I've been on for 10 years or so, Testis is new to me!  I'll have to do a search!