Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How concerned should we be that KJ Hill is only a soft verbal.....

Started by MountainHomeHogger, November 20, 2014, 08:39:01 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogdomer

Hill is going to the Iron Bowl per the Bama recruiting site on twitter.

hogfan2000

I refuse to believe that the kid in the face of AT's almost immenent departure, would play ball there.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: hogfan2000 on November 27, 2014, 09:07:26 pm
I refuse to believe that the kid in the face of AT's almost immenent departure, would play ball there.
AT? Please tell me youre not referring Tenpenny.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Gone Hoggin

They just wanted to see the big game and I can't blame them...I would too. He is going to Arkansas and there is really nothing else to discuss.

hogfan2000

Quote from: Poppa Tart on November 30, 2014, 03:17:16 pm
AT? Please tell me youre not referring Tenpenny.
Yeah, and?? What?  Are you going to lecture us on how a kid KJ Hill played on the same field  with 2 years ago has been buried on the depth chart for 2 years, didn't dress 2 weeks ago because of being late, and now is probably going to transfer doesn't matter? 

1highhog

Relax and let KJ enjoy the limelight for what may be his only time in his life.  He might become a true stud here and compete for a he is man, or he might get injured, you just never know, football is a rough sport.  When a kid gets this type of attention, he my as well enjoy while he can.  I believe KJ is all Hog and we will get to cheer him on many times over the next few years.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: hogfan2000 on November 30, 2014, 09:28:50 pm
Yeah, and?? What?  Are you going to lecture us on how a kid KJ Hill played on the same field  with 2 years ago has been buried on the depth chart for 2 years, didn't dress 2 weeks ago because of being late, and now is probably going to transfer doesn't matter?
Yes. Yes I am.
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Wildhog

Well, I'll tell you one thing.  As a highly rated in-state player, committing to the Hogs and then flipping close to NSD is a sure fire way to become one of the most hated sports figures in Arkansas.  Talk about burning bridges.  Surely KJ is smarter than that.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

PorkRinds

Quote from: Wildhog on December 05, 2014, 11:10:04 am
Well, I'll tell you one thing.  As a highly rated in-state player, committing to the Hogs and then flipping close to NSD is a sure fire way to become one of the most hated sports figures in Arkansas.  Talk about burning bridges.  Surely KJ is smarter than that.

My thoughts exactly. 

Hogdomer

Tonight he retweeted a Mcelwain poster targeted to Florida recruits, fwiw.

RzrbkRat

He retweeted a Hugh Freeze tweet last week so that doesn't mean much.  That said, one would like to see a few more Hog tweets

Gone Hoggin

IBleedRazorbackRed

Quote from: Wildhog on December 05, 2014, 11:10:04 am

This is spot on.

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

jgphillips3

Now that Altee is out at Bama and Kiffin's status is in the air, I think we are in great shape.

Oklahawg

I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra