Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Aircraft and flight time?

Started by AR_dustoff, October 04, 2011, 04:14:49 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

gotyacovered

Quote from: theFlyingHog on January 14, 2016, 01:55:39 pm
My only flying for a couple years has been the odd chance to sit right seat in a king air. Get to hand fly as much as I want between t/o and landing. Our pilot is teaching me more and more about how to fly it. Sweet airplane

that is a cool deal... i have not been in one, while it is flying anyway!!!

You are what you tolerate.

GusMcRae

I hit 700 TT back in August.  Seem to be averaging about 125/year since very first lesson in May of 2011. 
It ain't dieing I'm talking about Woodrow,,,, It's living!

Being a pilot isn't all seat-of-the-pants flying and glory. It's self- discipline, practice, study, analysis and preparation. It's precision. If you can't keep the gauges where you want them with everything free and easy, how can you keep them there when everything goes wrong?

gotyacovered

Quote from: GusMcRae on September 19, 2016, 11:36:07 am
I hit 700 TT back in August.  Seem to be averaging about 125/year since very first lesson in May of 2011. 

ya have me beat, i am about 10 hours per year behind you... i haven't quite cracked 600... got my ppl on feb-2012.
You are what you tolerate.

GusMcRae

Remainder of 2016 and all of 2017 took my average down, but I finally hit 800 total time this week.

It ain't dieing I'm talking about Woodrow,,,, It's living!

Being a pilot isn't all seat-of-the-pants flying and glory. It's self- discipline, practice, study, analysis and preparation. It's precision. If you can't keep the gauges where you want them with everything free and easy, how can you keep them there when everything goes wrong?

theFlyingHog

I'm still around 300 since i can't log my king air time