Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Truex Vs. Lagano. Ding Ding....

Started by 10thPlanet, March 21, 2016, 04:09:21 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

10thPlanet

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sports/did-you-see-what-martin-truex-jr--s-crew-chief-tweeted-about-joey-logano-145545319.html;_ylt=A0LEV0oyYPBWpm8A91xXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEycjB2MWszBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjE3NzlfMQRzZWMDc2M

I like Truex, but he did try to block, and you cannot turn a loose, staggered, wedge jacked car that's turning left in a turn, left. then right, then left again. You will likely lose the car. T
That paragraph is so full of grammar errors. I think I will apply for an editors job. I apologize, bless my heart.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: 10thPlanet on March 21, 2016, 04:09:21 pm
http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nbc-yahoo-sports/did-you-see-what-martin-truex-jr--s-crew-chief-tweeted-about-joey-logano-145545319.html;_ylt=A0LEV0oyYPBWpm8A91xXNyoA;_ylu=X3oDMTEycjB2MWszBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDQjE3NzlfMQRzZWMDc2M

I like Truex, but he did try to block, and you cannot turn a loose, staggered, wedge jacked car that's turning left in a turn, left. then right, then left again. You will likely lose the car. T
That paragraph is so full of grammar errors. I think I will apply for an editors job. I apologize, bless my heart.

It's a woman's world now. NASCAR fights are no longer on the infield but on twitter. Sighs

ImHogginIt

Quote from: ShadowHawg on March 21, 2016, 04:32:06 pm
It's a woman's world now. NASCAR fights are no longer on the infield but on twitter. Sighs

True. Logano races hard. I wish more drivers did that. The gentleman driving that Mark Martin and others brought to NASCAR helped make it become a boring sport.

pigture perfect

We do need NASCAR to be more like Roller Derby. That's when it's fun.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

ImHogginIt

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 21, 2016, 04:51:40 pm
We do need NASCAR to be more like Roller Derby. That's when it's fun.

Cept Logano didn't actually hit him. Just misjudged how slow Truex was going in the turn and took the air off Truex and got him loose. Get your slow ass out of the way Martin  :D

10thPlanet

Quote from: ImHogginIt on March 21, 2016, 04:47:01 pm
True. Logano races hard. I wish more drivers did that. The gentleman driving that Mark Martin and others brought to NASCAR helped make it become a boring sport.
If Mark Martin would've drove like Harvick he would've won a championship, maybe more than one. I wish he had. Even Kenseth has figured it out. When he first came to nascar he was smooth and gave way. You have to be aggressive and a bit rough at times.

ImHogginIt

Quote from: 10thPlanet on March 21, 2016, 05:45:21 pm
If Mark Martin would've drove like Harvick he would've won a championship, maybe more than one. I wish he had. Even Kenseth has figured it out. When he first came to nascar he was smooth and gave way. You have to be aggressive and a bit rough at times.

Yep. Even Jimmie Johnson has had to race folks hard at times to win

I'm starting to like Logano. If it wasn't for his dorkhead dad I would already like him a lot more. Logano is going to race hard to win the way some of us wish everyone would race. Other drivers should know that by now and quit bitching. You see the 22 near you then you better be on your damn toes and wheel your frickin' car.