Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I am now a Denny Hamlin fan. He refuses to pay Nascar fine!

Started by 10thPlanet, March 08, 2013, 10:18:26 am

Previous topic - Next topic

10thPlanet

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/hamlin-says-wont-pay-nascar-010128860--nascar.html

"I'm never going to believe in it. As far as I'm concerned, I'm not going to pay the fine. If they suspend me, they suspend me. I don't care at this point."

pigture perfect

Indeed the fine is stupid. He just said that he didn't like this years models of car compared to last year. As He said, It's just an opinion. And a very good opinion at that.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

hogs24

I hope they suspend the punk. Not a hamlin fan at all.
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

Doyle Hograves

Quote from: pigture perfect on March 08, 2013, 10:27:35 am
Indeed the fine is stupid. He just said that he didn't like this years models of car compared to last year. As He said, It's just an opinion. And a very good opinion at that.

There's obviously a problem when you can't even express an opinion. He didn't say anything derogatory...
***Proud Champion of the Tavern's March Maddest 2021 Tournament***

Quote from: Throwback1 on May 07, 2008, 02:11:15 pm
topic says "President"..I can assure you he knew what he was typing.

10thPlanet

Quote from: hogs24 on March 08, 2013, 11:47:22 am
I hope they suspend the punk. Not a hamlin fan at all.
But, are you a fan of him stating the facts? That's the only thing that makes me like him.

Buff

Are they pretending Phoenix was a fun exciting race?  Because it was the polar opposite.  Screw Na$car with an acid soaked chainsaw porkula.

hogs24

Quote from: dkwvike on March 09, 2013, 03:10:30 am
But, are you a fan of him stating the facts? That's the only thing that makes me like him.
too early to tell with the gen6 car. He should shut his trap until it gets some time on the mile and a half tracks. That's where it was designed to make the racing better. I don't remember everybody becoming shrub fans after he bashed a car he won in at bristol a few years back.
Quote from: Buff on August 04, 2013, 01:34:19 pm

I am THIS close to raping you right now. 

arky870

he did not bash the car. just said he liked the gen 5 car better.

Flying Razorback

And he also said that like the Gen 5 car it would take some time to figure out its aero quirks.  He said they had those figured out before and his team was able to put more competitive cars on the track than what they're doing right now.

Sounds like NASCAR just got its panties in a wad.  They've become so obsessed with self promotion and patting themselves on the back that they can't take the slightest bit of perceived negative comments.
Satchel Paige said, "Don't look back, something might be gaining on you..."

10thPlanet

Quote from: hogs24 on March 09, 2013, 10:47:23 pm
too early to tell with the gen6 car. He should shut his trap until it gets some time on the mile and a half tracks. That's where it was designed to make the racing better. I don't remember everybody becoming shrub fans after he bashed a car he won in at bristol a few years back.
I was hoping they would build a new car that ran well on ALL tracks. I guess, I am going to be disappointed. It is too early, but I don't want to suffer through years of COT, before the drivers start complaining.