Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Joeckel Twins ought to reconsider

Started by Razorod, October 17, 2009, 09:32:36 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Razorod

Aggies got mauled today----by Kansas State, 62-14.
Hoping the Hogs basketball fortunes change for the better this season.

ruarealhogfan

Highway Hog Sign

48 point loss to a TERRIBLE K-State.  Love to see that sway the twins over to our camp
The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing

jonesark™

Marshfieldhog

3kgthog

aTm has taken their ball and gone home. I think that team packed it in after the loss to OSU. They know they don't have it and they definitely know their coach doesn't have it.

jackflash

A & M has other good players I think this staff will go after also.

Big Papa Satan

Question: Does Aggy cut Sherman loose in December and go after Tubs?

Dr Swineglove

Prefrontal lobotomies are not to be performed without the written consent of the patient

Highway Hog Sign

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 18, 2009, 12:18:41 am
I heard that rumored during the summer.  It'd be a good move.  TT could rebuild that program...and we'd get 9 chances to stick it to him for that "Aubbie by 3 TDs" comment.
The best Razorback recruiting breakdown on the Internet (and it's FREE): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Xx_dGJc2FHXQHuqZDtmA_OQ4LbZBnXAwmNcPzRErpPU/edit?usp=sharing

Beaverfever

Wow I really didn't see that one coming.

Kenny Hawgins

Quote from: Uncle Ivan on October 18, 2009, 12:18:41 am
their athletic dept is broke and they just paid fran off.  i think they may be stuck with sherman for another year or so.
Twirling round with this familiar parable
Spinning, weaving round each new experience

cbjagman

Man the Agonies are terrible. Totally stuck in reverse. Ought to start calling themselves the titanics.