Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Paul Finebaum Show

Started by brenthog, November 08, 2017, 02:53:26 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Paul

Quote from: East Clintwood on November 09, 2017, 09:38:52 pm

I just saw that myself.  I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

It had to be intended as a parody of those national championship summary shows.
you're a better fan than me...I couldn't watch it

The Kig

Quote from: Ironhawg on November 08, 2017, 05:21:50 pm
Mullen at Tennessee might be scary.

He will be at TN once a year...in his new Florida uni.
Poker Porker

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Arthur pigby sellers. on November 08, 2017, 05:28:44 pm
It would be great for us. I guarantee the next MS state coach won't be as good.  It would be great to have the Mississippi teams back in the SEC west celler where they belong.
The above is an honest assessment by a fellow Hogvillian is proof positive of just how sorry our football program has become under our morbidly obese coach. We are now hoping to someday get to the level of Mississippi State. Yes, Mississippi State. It's over folks. Any hope of becoming the program we were just 6 years ago is gone. And will not return until we get rid of our AD who finds special meaning in applying for building permits. The shiny and pretty veneer is there, the beauty of our facilities are second to none, which attracts high dollar donors to sit and wine and dine in comfort. However, for some reason the better athletes aren't in love with all of the UA's fancy 'whistles and bells'. But the real truth, what is going on after this face lift and belly tuck is that our once great football program is rotting from within.
The long Grey line will never fail our country.

Pork Twain

In before the CBP fanclub shows up

Man I miss the glory years, both of them...  If only CBP were still here, we would be dominating college football like Louisville.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

Torqued pork

I can't really blame Finebaum for loving Bama. He rose to national prominence on the coattails of Saban's success.  How many outside of the deep South knew about him or would've cared before Saban built the monsrer?

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Pork Twain on November 10, 2017, 03:00:47 am

Man I miss the glory years, both of them...  If only CBP were still here, we would be dominating college football like Louisville.
Two out of 4 is not bad....and Petrino left the Hogs with a team that would be ranked in the preseason top 10, I do believe we were ranked 8th to begin 2012, the year of the "hot piss" man..and name the last coach who had the Hogs ranked #3 during the regular season besides Petrino. Only one, JFB and that was before the Black athlete was allowed to play.

Torqued pork

Quote from: Pork Twain on November 10, 2017, 03:00:47 am

Speaking of foresight, please tell us again how shocked you are this year wasn't Bret's breakthrough year at Arkansas.

Pork Twain

Quote from: Torqued pork on November 10, 2017, 04:39:47 am
Speaking of foresight, please tell us again how shocked you are this year wasn't Bret's breakthrough year at Arkansas.
VERY and very disappointed.
"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

Pork Twain

Quote from: Iwastherein1969 on November 10, 2017, 04:26:59 am
Two out of 4 is not bad....and Petrino left the Hogs with a team that would be ranked in the preseason top 10, I do believe we were ranked 8th to begin 2012, the year of the "hot piss" man..and name the last coach who had the Hogs ranked #3 during the regular season besides Petrino. Only one, JFB and that was before the Black athlete was allowed to play.
As with most preseason polls, a lot of assumptions were made.

Iwastherein1969

Quote from: Pork Twain on November 10, 2017, 04:44:06 am
As with most preseason polls, a lot of assumptions were made.
so your point is that John L. Smith really wasn't a bad coach at all...he was just dealt a phony hand with Tyler Wilson and crew...correct ? and the year before we really didn't deserve that #3 ranking in the BCS poll because of bad assumptions...you know assumptions do go both ways, believe it or not, some assumptions are good

Youngsta71701

Quote from: solitons on November 08, 2017, 08:58:03 pm
I don't care about his show, it's so boring
It might be boring but they hold no punches and they keep it real when it comes to perception. And right now perception is reality. We suck!!
"The more things change the more they stay the same"