Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

chiefsfan

Quote from: deucea729 on June 15, 2009, 08:47:03 pm
Guys, lost in all this is that Murphy has been pitching pretty well.  He's kept us from burning further through our bullpen, which could be key for the rest of the CWS...

he hasnt pitched very well at all.  he's allowed 2 runs
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

johnnyhawg

this is one of those nites guys, when you just gotta tip yer hat. they are the better team so far tonite.
we had some chances and didnt get it done. yeah i disagree with some of the calls made by the blue tonite, but
all in all, they have been the better team tonite.

jfred59

Quote from: Razorbacks#1 on June 15, 2009, 08:42:18 pm
How is EA not wearing a wedding ring. Whats up with that?

Maybe it's because she aint married

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

Clint Alan

bad guy

Ks

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3   1   0   0   0   5   0             9    12   0
Arkansas           1   0   0   0   0   0                  1    6    2

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

deucea729

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 08:48:14 pm
he hasnt pitched very well at all.  he's allowed 2 runs

1 earned.  And was that one an inherited runner from Forrest?

hoglady

The home plate umpire has been awful.

But we blew chance after chance earlier in the game to make some noise.
We didn't do it and that's on us.
Inside every "older" person is a younger person wondering what the hell happened?

"Compassion for animals is intimately associated with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man."
― Arthur Schopenhauer, The Basis of Morality

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

TNhawgfan

I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hollywood_HOGan45

we were just flat outplayed but we missed a HUGE chance when we loaded the bases in the third inning and didnt score any runs.

It really isn't our pitching although it hasn't been great.  Its our hitting.  We allow the LSU team to relax because they realize we can't hit if we tossed it up with one hand and took a swing.

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

Razorbacks#1

We can do this. Believe. The unbeatable thread lives. Go Hogs!
"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

Clint Alan

If Coleman doesnt come back in, we need to hit, and hit alot, right now

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

chiefsfan

Quote from: deucea729 on June 15, 2009, 08:50:34 pm
1 earned.  And was that one an inherited runner from Forrest?

nope  2 hits  2 walks  2 runs 1 earned.  and 2 hanging breaking balls that got hit to the next county...that county just happened to be in foul ground
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

jfred59

Quote from: KingScissom on June 15, 2009, 08:47:46 pm
sucks how the 2 sec teams feel into the same bracket, who ever wins this bracket will win the csw either arkansas or lsu.

Like some intelligent fellow told me earlier "It's the way the brackets were set up"  BS...it's to protect LSU and Texass, and make sure that 2 SEC teams dont make the finals and we all know it

TNhawgfan

Quote from: rzrbackrob on June 15, 2009, 08:51:28 pm
Is Richards going to pitch this game?
He may have to go long Wednesday when it's do or die

olivebranchhog

Sometimes it takes a loss to make us realize what's really important

I hope not.  we need to save our pitching because we have a long ways to go, I hope.

Clint Alan

NEW PITCHER

Daniel BRADSHAW

4-0, 3.38 ERA

TNhawgfan

I wish Orel would come be the pitching coach for my baseball team. The guy knows his mechanics

deucea729

Quote from: chiefsfan on June 15, 2009, 08:51:54 pm
nope  2 hits  2 walks  2 runs 1 earned.  and 2 hanging breaking balls that got hit to the next county...that county just happened to be in foul ground

That's the best line of the 3 so far...  And foul balls hit to the next area code are just loooooooong strikes.

No one said he had been dominant.  But he's eating innings, and that's all we need right now.

Clint Alan

rzrbackrob

Hollywood_HOGan45

our hitting has been so awful today.....wow

Clint Alan

jfred59

Quote from: TNhawgfan on June 15, 2009, 08:54:14 pm
I wish Orel would come be the pitching coach for my baseball team. The guy knows his mechanics

You mean he knows where to get his car fixed?

Clint Alan

TNhawgfan

Quote from: jfred59 on June 15, 2009, 08:55:01 pm
You mean he knows where to get his car fixed?
That was good. I needed a laugh tonight

jfred59

OH NO....Blind boy at 1st got one right!!!

rzrbackrob

I was hoping he would call him out so DVH could just go off.

Clint Alan

Wilkins

ground to short

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3   1   0   0   0   5   0              9    12   0
Arkansas           1   0   0   0   0   0   0              1    7    2

0 runs, 1 hits, 1 men left

3kgthog

jfred59

How about those tired hits into the infield.  Not trying to be a wiseguy but what does Leavitt have that makes him our leadoff hitter?  On base percentage, lightning speed, what????

Clint Alan

trippigs

Darn...scattered 7 hits tonight but just not in timely situations.

Good, we get another pitcher a little work.

Clint Alan

rzrbackrob

jfred59

We need to go ahead and get everyone that we can into this one

PorcineSublime

I said it in April and I still believe it. LSU is the only team in the country that can beat LSU. That said, we just have to assume they are going to have two bad games and we will be the bracket winner. If we can get by Virginia, we will just have to show up and see what happens.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Clint Alan

bad guy

base hit-SINGLE

1st and 2nd, no outs

Clint Alan

3kgthog

It's about to get even uglier. Cover your eyes and make the kids leave the room.

johnnyhawg

on a lighter note, how bout a big round of applause for Rub for another fine job of PBP, and refereeing the few dustups that have occurred along the way.....

PorcineSublime

You've had a heck of run RMH, thanks for your work.
Sittin in the morning sun, I'll be sittin here when evening comes.

Jacob "2 Scoops" Johnson

havent checked in since the game started, maybe some I can create some luck :D
ched come back pls

Clint Alan