Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rose Bowl pregame

Started by RebelliousHog, January 01, 2018, 04:05:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RebelliousHog

was darned impressive. Army choir doing the SSB legit instead of warbling and a B2 bomber flyover.  Nice
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

hogbud

Why can't Georgia fans remove ball caps during anthem...geez

RebelliousHog

Quote from: hogbud on January 01, 2018, 04:06:25 pm

Rednecks gotta redneck
"Some there are who are nothing else than a passage for food and augmenters of excrement and fillers of privies, because through them no other things in the world, nor any good effects are produced, since nothing but full privies results from them."<br />―Leonardo da Vinci

rljjr

Quote from: HenduHog on January 01, 2018, 04:05:23 pm
was darned impressive. Army choir doing the SSB legit instead of warbling and a B2 bomber flyover.  Nice

It was nice, but gotta dog my AF friends for not hitting the Time Over Target. Just a bit early! :-) It's ok, they have time to hot wash that on the way back to Missouri.

Hog N Bama

Awesome AMERICA PROUD flyover!!👍👍

Dark Helmet Hog

Quote from: HenduHog on January 01, 2018, 04:05:23 pm

Agree

Sooieet-N-Sower

Love how the ref said 'Ohio' instead of 'Oklahoma' during the coin toss

Ex-Trumpet

Quote from: rljjr on January 01, 2018, 04:07:24 pm
It was nice, but gotta dog my AF friends for not hitting the Time Over Target. Just a bit early! :-) It's ok, they have time to hot wash that on the way back to Missouri.

Haha, I texted a buddy of mine that's there...said it was awesome!
Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

elksnort

Off topic. Where is a game thread?

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

HamboFirstBlood

Oliver

Ou will name their score this game

RaisinHog

Yea Georgia has played a weak schedule ... They are about too go down

ShadowTheHedgehog

Quote from: hogbud on January 01, 2018, 04:06:25 pm

Got kinda crazy last nite, lots of partying and booze. Those OU tattoos seemed like a good idea at the time.

checkraiser88

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 04:24:13 pm
Ou will name their score this game

Yeah they their run defense is just great lol

PonderinHog

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: RaisinHog on January 01, 2018, 04:25:01 pm
Yea Georgia has played a weak schedule ... They are about too go down

Oliver

Quote from: checkraiser88 on January 01, 2018, 04:28:46 pm
Yeah they their run defense is just great lol

And OUs and Baker Mayfield's ability to score at will on Georgia plays into that how?

They aren't stopping Mayfield

elksnort

elksnort

Oliver

Georgia defense getting destroyed

Kevin

this type of offense is the ga/bama defense kryptonite 
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Oliver

Quote from: Kevin on January 01, 2018, 04:41:23 pm
this type of offense is the ga/bama defense kryptonite 

Which is why I'm very excited about our new offense. 

TNhawgfan

This is the first year in a long time when being the SEC champ really doesn't mean a thing
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

HamboFirstBlood

OU seems they're willing to give up 5-7yd underneath passes with no regard.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: HamboFirstBlood on January 01, 2018, 04:47:24 pm
OU seems they're willing to give up 5-7yd underneath passes with no regard.
B12 D. Bend and hope for one play by their D or offensive mistake stops the drive before TD.  The offsides on UGa may have been the mistake.
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Oliver

Game is about to be put away for good

HiggiePiggy

You know Jim Chaney is the OC when you got 2 big time rbs and you are throwing the ball over and over and over.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 04:48:44 pm
B12 D. Bend and hope for one play by their D or offensive mistake stops the drive before TD.  The offsides on UGa may have been the mistake.

And topped it off with a missed FG.

Oliver

Quote from: HamboFirstBlood on January 01, 2018, 04:52:34 pm
And topped it off with a missed FG.

Was stupid to attempt it to begin with.  FGs aren't winning this game

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on January 01, 2018, 04:51:52 pm
You know Jim Chaney is the OC when you got 2 big time rbs and you are throwing the ball over and over and over.

Or calling screens out in the flat at the most inopportune times. That drove me up the wall when he was here.

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 04:53:26 pm
Was stupid to attempt it to begin with.  FGs aren't winning this game

You still take points if you can get them.
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 04:42:03 pm

It's not just OU's offense.  They have a very special, dynamic playmaker at QB.  Mayfield is the difference.  He's what makes the OU offense so special.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

lumphog

LoooTenant Dan. Awesome American

Oliver

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 04:56:38 pm
It's not just OU's offense.  They have a very special, dynamic playmaker at QB.  Mayfield is the difference. 

I mean yeah he's why they'll win it all this year.  But Riley will always make sure they have a high powered offense

Capt. Hamm

I hate OU, but they look really good.

Atlhogfan1

Mayfield isn't doing this.  The OU running game is. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Oliver

And ballgame.  Well that'll save me another 2 hours.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on January 01, 2018, 04:58:49 pm
Mayfield isn't doing this.  The OU running game is. 

Because of Mayfield.  He's the guy they're focused on.  It's why Bama's running game won't be much tonight, because their QB won't be reliable throwing the ball.  It's about the QB's.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

ambien_sky

January 01, 2018, 05:02:00 pm #39 Last Edit: January 01, 2018, 05:52:23 pm by ambien_sky

Oliver

Although this game will be great for the "defense wins championships" mouth breathers

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on January 01, 2018, 05:01:16 pm
Because of Mayfield.  It's why Bama's running game won't be much tonight, because their QB won't be reliable throwing the ball.  It's about the QB's.

OU oline is winning the matchup. 

HamboFirstBlood

Quote from: Capt. Hamm on January 01, 2018, 04:58:15 pm
I hate OU, but they look really good.

Yeah, there O is so explosive.

Edit: but so is Michel.

Atlhogfan1

An offsides is diffference in game so far. 

PonderinHog

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 04:59:31 pm
And ballgame.  Well that'll save me another 2 hours.
Touchdown Gawja!

elksnort

Quote from: Oliver on January 01, 2018, 04:42:03 pm
are you counting on our getting the athletes that Oklahoma gets?

RaisinHog

Defense optional in this game lol

HamboFirstBlood

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: PonderinHog on January 01, 2018, 05:03:33 pm
Touchdown Gawja!

Unfortunately OU's offense returns to the field.

elksnort

UGA might have scored too quickly.