Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Bielema changing plays called by Enos?

Started by HognotinMemphis, October 20, 2017, 08:04:22 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Wild Bill Hog

Quote from: DEVIL DOG HOG on October 20, 2017, 08:32:23 am
It would seem to me that Bret has the final say in what kind of offense and defense we run.

How's that working for him?

HognotinMemphis

I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

gchamblee

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 20, 2017, 08:04:22 am
Has this ever surfaced? I was told yesterday that Bielema regularly changes plays that are called by Enos. I was also told that Allen and Bielema's relationship not so great. Any truth to either? Has anyone else heard anything similar?

Making stuff up to be mad about again? lol.

gchamblee

ShadowTheHedgehog

Enos works for CBB and Enos is a professional, he is not going to say anything that will make CBB look bad. What do you want him to say? I call great plays and CBB overrides them with one of the 5 he knows?

gchamblee

Quote from: ricepig on October 20, 2017, 10:18:33 am
Wait.......HV says he stands alone and looks disinterested, and you now are saying he is calling plays?? How about you use your tickets, bring some binoculars, and actually go to a game where you can watch Enos the whole game, he calls the plays, only one talking into his headset.

Their arguments are fluid :)

gchamblee

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on October 20, 2017, 10:41:25 am
You don't know this anymore than any other poster on this thread does.  You say things while at the same time ignoring anything that we do have proof of that doesn't support your narrative.  That's why in the long run almost anything you say turns out wrong.

I think you have rice confused with someone else. Rice is not a narrative pusher and he is hardly ever wrong. You guys that just make crap up to bash on the coaching staff would be a lot better off if posters like Rice and Factchecker were not here. All they do is bring facts to the conversation and embarrass the posters that make stuff up and present it as fact.

gchamblee

Quote from: Pig in the Pokey on October 20, 2017, 10:44:01 am
You numbnuts defending bert the blob are comedy personified! It's a proven fact Bert does this. Same thing he did to Matt Canada. He finally "turned him loose" in the B1G Title game and they scored 70 points. Bert is probably the worst Head Coach in Hog history. Certainly since I've been a fan in the 80s. I'd take Jack Crow over Bert.

lol sure it is. So how many years did we sign Leach for and what is the buyout?

LAGNAF

Quote from: buldozer on October 20, 2017, 08:58:21 am
If he does call plays, he needs to stop..... and if he doesn't perhaps he should start. Because so far this season the results suck!

Enos has done a fine job of calling plays in the past. Rather hard to call effective plays when your line doesnt have a strong suit. Running backs have few holes and the QBs life is in danger everytime he drops back.

LAGNAF

Quote from: HoginMemphis on October 22, 2017, 03:25:39 pm
Indirectly, it came from AA.

Gotta quote or is this from your weekly call with AA?

twistitup

Let him micromanage his next school...when he ends up at ULM, maybe then he becomes less hard headed
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

HognotinMemphis

Quote from: LAGNAF on October 22, 2017, 04:04:54 pm
Gotta quote or is this from your weekly call with AA?
Same as a lot of things we hear and are posted about here. It came from a son of one of my best friends who is a senior at U of A and is around AA regularly. So certainly not first hand...and if you read my original post, I never claimed it to be. I asked if anyone had heard anything similar.
I don't want you to agree with me because you're weak. I want you to agree with me because you know I'm right.

Hoggish1

Quote from: Boss Hog in the Arkansas on October 20, 2017, 10:50:56 am
I know its just a matter of time before the Beliemers show up and try to dismantly this thread, so heres a link to an article that backs up everything I just said along with quotes:

http://host.madison.com/sports/college/football/badgers-football-offense-was-power-struggle-for-matt-canada-bret/article_d7184300-5151-11e2-86ec-001a4bcf887a.html

"After 12 games as offensive coordinator for the University of Wisconsin football team, Matt Canada finally had enough.

Prior to the Big Ten Conference title game against Nebraska, Canada went in to talk to former UW coach Bret Bielema and at long last put his foot down. Sink or swim, it was time for Canada to do things his way.

Numerous UW sources said Canada's decision to stand up to Bielema was a significant factor in the offensive outburst that followed."

Eye opening link.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Cinco de Hogo on October 20, 2017, 10:15:18 am
I only know what I can see with my eyes and I see BB way too and involved in the offense too the point CDE isn't even in the picture.  Wouldn't your play caller that's on the field be the one in the huddle when the offense comes to the sidelines?  I see lots of games where the camera focuses on the OC or DC regularly.  Seems with Arkansas it's mostly stays focused on BB.  Maybe because he's directing everything.

And we thought Petrino was a mirco-manager!

Your eyes will lie to you. Especially if your ears and ass weren't in on the meetings. What is happening is simple. Our head coach had a plan. He is unable to make that plan work. He is also unable to explain why it isn't working. It's time for them all to go. Start over again.
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

hawgon

Quote from: Hoggish1 on October 22, 2017, 04:44:12 pm
Eye opening link.

Also why LSU is going to like drive us in a few weeks.  It's personal.

Kevin

Who could call plays with that offensive line
Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on October 22, 2017, 04:45:59 pm
Your eyes will lie to you. Especially if your ears and ass weren't in on the meetings. What is happening is simple. Our head coach had a plan. He is unable to make that plan work. He is also unable to explain why it isn't working. It's time for them all to go. Start over again.

So your eyes and ass are in the meetings? LOL