Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Greatest Basketball Coach in UA History

Started by dhornjr1, January 25, 2006, 02:09:30 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardwork321

He got lazy!!!!  You people are the worst when it comes to supporting black people!!!!!

Quote from: hoggystyle78 on January 27, 2006, 12:12:50 pm
Nolan, until he got lazy.

chillinhoggie

Quote from: razrken on January 27, 2006, 12:10:32 pm
I think Eddie "crawled to kentucky to get away from Arkansas"

He was too drunk to walk

impact

South_AR_PIG you support more than blacks every payday.  You support Redneck SOB's every payday too.

That was a FUBAR post!  Dont go there!  It's about sports and the Hogs not Bill O'Reilly.

Impact
Arkansas Razorback Football - Reigning champion and annual winner of the Integrity Bowl!

WILL CLINTON

Quote from: South_Ark_Pig on January 27, 2006, 02:08:11 pm
Quote from: Hardwork321 on January 27, 2006, 12:15:09 pm
He got lazy!!!! You people are the worst when it comes to supporting black people!!!!!

Quote from: hoggystyle78 on January 27, 2006, 12:12:50 pm
Nolan, until he got lazy.

i support em every payday so dont go there

And who supports all the backwoods rednecks married to their sister claiming their dogs and chickens as dependents every income tax season?
There is no sacred ground for the conquered.

dukefan

Quote from: mbgrulz on January 25, 2006, 04:48:00 pm
I'm a lifelong razorback fan, but if scott sutton is hired here, im moving away. i dont want anything to do with eddie frown face sutton. i dont even want his spunk on campus. we need to quit living in the past and go get the next nolan richardson. obviously stan is not going to be him, so lets go get the next one.
His name is Sean Sutton!
Nolan is the reason we are were we are.  I wish he would have never stepped foot in this state.   You think he is One of the greatest coaches?  Great coaches do not tear the program down single handily!

HawgWyld

Quote from: Call Mr. Sow on January 25, 2006, 04:48:39 pm
Nolan deserves his statue in front of Bud Walton.

That may be true. However, these days the statue would probably have its middle finger extended.

Still, it's hard to argue with Richardson's success here. Too bad he went completely nuts near the end.

dukefan

Quote from: HawgWyld on January 27, 2006, 05:12:57 pm
Quote from: Call Mr. Sow on January 25, 2006, 04:48:39 pm
Nolan deserves his statue in front of Bud Walton.

That may be true. However, these days the statue would probably have its middle finger extended.

Still, it's hard to argue with Richardson's success here. Too bad he went completely nuts near the end.
He is a freaking racist IDIOT!

Athog

PigInGulfport

It's all about SUCCESS

No arguing, plain and simple it's NOLAN
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

mountainhog

Nolan winning the n.c. automatically puts him #1. nothing else matters , except that part about  the best will ever be,, we cant forsee the future now can we?

OutlawHawg

There are plenty of coaches older than Nolan still in the game, wonder why he never went for another job after Arkansas.

Athog

Quote from: Imminent Rueage on January 25, 2006, 02:09:30 pm
Three Final Fours, One National Runner-Up, One National Championship, One Elite Eight, Three SWC Overall Titles, Three SWC Conference Tournament Titles, Two SEC Overall Titles, One SEC Tournament Title, Five Sweet Sixteens. All done in the face of a bunch of haters. All that other crap don't matter.

The best there is, the best there was, and the best there ever will be at the U of A.

This trip back  down memory lane is what is wrong with the coaches and the fans today!! No more nostalgia please!!!

jm

Quote from: hogmary on January 25, 2006, 02:33:05 pm
Nolan does not hate white people.  There are some black and some white that he doesn't like, but he does not hate people because of their color.  Do not accuse him of such a thing unless you have first hand knowledge.

You are probably right, but people say that because he gave them that impression.

hawkhawg

Nolan and there is no argument.  Racist or not, lazy or not, no matter how he left, he is the best. You can't argue with his resume.