Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Posted a couple of updates on the newcomers in the football insider forum

Started by Richard Davenport, July 03, 2016, 04:41:44 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Richard Davenport

All the forums are free until Aug. 1. Will have to register.

Plan to have some others later.

http://forums.wholehogsports.com/index.php

Hogs run wild

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

HOGINTENNESSEE

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang

tusksincolorado

Screw it! I'm an old angry male, live with it!

JIHawg

Can't get in.  A little warning Richard-the Hogs Illustrated site has been a total disaster.  Nothing ever works over there.  Any link to them will be problematic.  I really am worried that, with this merger, we will be cut off from your good into.

LRHawg

Quote from: JIHawg on July 03, 2016, 11:02:40 pm
Can't get in.  A little warning Richard-the Hogs Illustrated site has been a total disaster.  Nothing ever works over there.  Any link to them will be problematic.  I really am worried that, with this merger, we will be cut off from your good into.

Seconded. Maybe I'm just spoiled but on my phone, the format is not pleasant to interact with.

Richard Davenport

You talking about the new site or the old?

hawg IQ

Can he post here without doing the link. I bet mods could help, but it may be a copyright thing.
   I agree that site is horrible. We will miss RD's reports.  They are the most reliable in my opinion. Maybe we can get someone on the board here to help on this.
go hogs go !

razorbackfaninar

I don't know if they fixed it or what, but I can get in with no problem. You guys may want to try again.

razorbacker3

Will not accept my old login. says duplicate entry. Wipes out all entry and you have to start over.

* UPDATE*
Went back to link to re-register and I am logged in.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: JIHawg on July 04, 2016, 08:29:05 am
The old.

The Wholehog-HI site is run by our IT guys. Nothing to do with Scout. That was one of the reasons HI left Scout.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: hawg IQ on July 04, 2016, 08:36:29 am
Can he post here without doing the link. I bet mods could help, but it may be a copyright thing.
   I agree that site is horrible. We will miss RD's reports.  They are the most reliable in my opinion. Maybe we can get someone on the board here to help on this.

I've always linked my stuff. Again, the wholehog-HI merger site is totally different from the old HI.

ricepig

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 04, 2016, 11:09:00 am
The Wholehog-HI site is run by our IT guys. Nothing to do with Scout. That was one of the reasons HI left Scout.

Well, get a better set up, sort of like this, haha. It has lots of room for improvement.

Richard Davenport

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 04, 2016, 11:13:18 am
I've always linked my stuff. Again, the wholehog-HI merger site is totally different from the old HI.

FWIW, right at 2,000 people have registered. It's working for the vast majority. DM me what issues you're having.

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

hawgXi

Quote from: Richard Davenport on July 03, 2016, 08:22:12 pm
If you register you should be in

are subscribers to ark demazette in, or will access be extra money on top of subscription?

ricepig

ImHogginIt

Is there going to be a separate and cheaper option to just purchase Wholehogsports ? I live in Texas so I don't care to have a Demozette subscription.

edit.  I see on FAQ page that HI the magazine and Wholehogsports in $14.99 a month yet Wholehogsports by itself online is $14.99. That's dumb. You would think Wholehog online by itself would be cheaper. Either way that is way more expensive than the Dallas Morning News so I'll pass and just read what free stuff we get on Hogville. I was expecting something like $5.99 a month which is still more than the DMN online.

Richard Davenport

Just posted a very interesting photo and info on freshman FB Hayden Johnson in the Football insider board.

http://forums.wholehogsports.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=244

Again, all forums free until Aug. 1.