Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Texas A&M breakdown

Started by Lake City Hog, August 02, 2015, 08:01:08 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

OS2 (SW) Razor Back

The Giants win the penent!!!!!The Giants win the penent!!!
Today, I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the Earth.
I can't believe what I just saw!!!!
Down goes Frazier!!!! Down goes Frazier!!!
Do you believe in miricles?!?!?!

HogWall Jackson

Quote from: OS2 (SW) Razor Back on August 03, 2015, 02:54:28 am
Hogs beat these scrubs and it ain't even close.

I'll be there too.

If you are going there to see us beat some Scrubs, you should sell that ticket NOW! I too believe that we will find a way to WIN the game but "Scrubs" don't figure in on either team. I do hope we have a real FG kicker for the game if we have to borrow one from the women's soccer team!

A&M has great Talent and will be coached better this season on defense. We can win but will need to play at a High Level. I look for the game to be close 7 pts. of less decided in the 4th Quarter. Good News, Dan Skipper will not TRIP anyone and Coach Singleton will have our backs holding on to the ball. The Question is, "Can we kick a 40 yard FG?

AugustaHog

So much is unknown about TAMU.  We know they have the ability to score points, but can they stop anyone?  When you see a change as significant as bringing in John Chavis, it is hard to gauge just how much of an impact we will see immediately.  Hog fans know first-hand what a competent DC can do with a poorly utilized unit.  Coordinators are different in their lines of thinking though.  Will Chavis be the type to fit his D to the personnel, or will he expect the personnel to mold to his scheme.  The truly great coordinators find ways to get results greater than the talent they are working with.  If he can get their D into the top 1/3 of the SEC (like he has done at UT and LSU), this team can be deadly.  I think we will get some heat on Allen and disrupt him enough to stall their pass happy attack.  I think we catch them before Chavis has fully refined their D, and pull out a closer-than-the-score looks 31-24 W.