Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Coach Dan Enos and his communication with Quarterbacks...

Started by RedSkiesAtNightHog, August 01, 2015, 09:25:05 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

flagstaffhog

If you are an "out of state" HOG fan like me, click the link that RedSkiesAtNightHog provides for the story on Coach Enos' communication. When you finish reading that - scroll down. I found at least 8 different links to other stories on our HOG football team and\or CBB that I had not yet read....

Thank you, RedSkies!

Go HOGS Go!
Go HOGS Go!

Pig in the Pokey

Quote from: flagstaffhog on August 01, 2015, 10:03:14 pm
If you are an "out of state" HOG fan like me, click the link that RedSkiesAtNightHog provides for the story on Coach Enos' communication. When you finish reading that - scroll down. I found at least 8 different links to other stories on our HOG football team and\or CBB that I had not yet read....

Thank you, RedSkies!

Go HOGS Go!
nice! hell, i'm in fayettenam and I hadn't seen all of those.
You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

MuskogeeHogFan

Quote from: RedSkiesAtNightHog on August 01, 2015, 09:25:05 pm
I like his style!

http://coachingsearch.com/article?a=Dan-Enos-If-its-3rdand4-write-down-5-pass-plays-you-want-me-to-call

I like that and I am sure he is giving them a certain defensive alignment prior to their selection of those plays. That is a pretty great teaching tool and it helps him evaluate their ability to call the most correct play in that situation. Good stuff.
Go Hogs Go!

RedSkiesAtNightHog

Quote from: flagstaffhog on August 01, 2015, 10:03:14 pm

Thank you, RedSkies!

Go HOGS Go!

Thanks FlagstaffHog!  I always appreciate it when other Hogville members post links to good articles about our program.  I try to return the favor when I find a good article that no one else has linked yet.  This is why Hogville is the best sports board on the internet!

By the way, I recently passed through Flagstaff on my way back from San Diego.  It is a beautiful city and I enjoyed driving around the Northern Arizona University Campus.  I also had some great pizza at NiMarcos downtown!