Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Breakout Razorbacks for 2015

Started by batmanfan, July 31, 2015, 10:22:50 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

batmanfan

I thought this pretty much covered the guys who are gonna be called upon to step up to a bigger role this year. Probably should have put Josh Liddell in the mix somewhere IMO. Also could see Sprinkle and Reed going either way based on different things, but hoping for the best.

What do you guys think?

http://totalcollegeball.com/top-5-breakout-razorbacks-for-2015/
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

HogBreath

For some reason, I look for Keon Hatcher to really show out this season. He's been good, but I gotta feeling he may have a really big year.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: batmanfan on July 31, 2015, 10:22:50 pm
I thought this pretty much covered the guys who are gonna be called upon to step up to a bigger role this year. Probably should have put Josh Liddell in the mix somewhere IMO. Also could see Sprinkle and Reed going either way based on different things, but hoping for the best.

What do you guys think?

http://totalcollegeball.com/top-5-breakout-razorbacks-for-2015/

I loved the article, but there are a few of your fellow posters who could edit for you and make you famous...  ;) (not me)
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

batmanfan

Quote from: HogBreath on July 31, 2015, 11:05:20 pm
For some reason, I look for Keon Hatcher to really show out this season. He's been good, but I gotta feeling he may have a really big year.

No doubt.  I could see the receiving unit being the surprise of the season this year,  esp.  if we can get something out of Reed and JoJo.  I've always been a Kendrick Edwards fan as well if he can get it together.
Images should not be any wider or taller than 250 pixels, max two images.  use  or  to accomplish this.  Total image width is allowed to be 500 pixels, maximum.  Maximum size of all signature images cannot exceed 100,000 total bytes.

nchogg

I am happy they mentioned Ellis, I have liked his play since her was a freshman.

Bigdavis

If Ragnow was Freshman All SEC with that before body, I can't imagine what he will do now that he looks like Arnold Schwarzenegger. :D