Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brandon Allen ranked top 5 QB in SEC

Started by NuttinItUp, July 31, 2015, 06:58:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

NuttinItUp

HoggusMaximus

Greg has always been a fan of BA. I agree that we are going to miss the hell outa BA when he is gone next year.

ldfergu

Greg is probably my favorite on the SEC Network. Always has his facts straight and brings you good analysis. Not to mention he always speaks well of the hogs

HiggiePiggy

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on July 31, 2015, 09:06:31 pm
Greg has always been a fan of BA. I agree that we are going to miss the hell outa BA when he is gone next year.

There is a lot more than BA that we will miss next year.  We are losing a lot on offense. 
If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

COCHISE

It's a little too soon to have Jeremy Johnson in front of BA imo.

NuttinItUp

Quote from: COCHISE on July 31, 2015, 09:55:07 pm
It's a little too soon to have Jeremy Johnson in front of BA imo.
Greg did say as the season progresses, Johnson could either move up to the top of the list or drop off it completely, due to the unknowns so far on him.

navyhog24

Joshua Dobbs no. 2? Give me a break. Being fast doesn't make you a good qb

Arkiebarkie

Dobbs had more interceptions in 5 games than BA had all season with a badly beaten body! That being said I'm glad they have BA rated so low for a 5th year senior. He will have a good year,WPS.

mizzouman

Down in the 4th quarter, what QB do you want?

The Hogfather

1 hog n eldo

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on July 31, 2015, 09:06:31 pm
Rafe Peavey and Ty Storey disagree!

GoHogs1091

Quote from: navyhog24 on August 01, 2015, 07:14:06 am
Joshua Dobbs no. 2? Give me a break. Being fast doesn't make you a good qb

There is no way Dobbs should be #2.

As a whole in the SEC, it could be a season with a sub-par amount of high level QB play across the Conference.

bigdaddyhawg

BA should be ranked preseason top 5.

Where he ends the season IMO is going to be the determining factor for just how good a season we have this fall.

If he's All-SEC, on any team, we'll be a very good foot all team.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858