Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Anyone want a schedule wallpaper?

Started by 010HogFan, July 31, 2015, 03:25:13 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

010HogFan

Got bored and decided to try my hand at one of these. Enjoy!

Wild Boarnado

Great Job! It's taken over my desktop now. Thanks for putting this together and sharing.

Woo Pig!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:
"Cry 'SOOIE!,' and let slip the Hogs of War!" ~William ShakeSqueal

When you judge another, you do not define them, you define yourself. ~Dr. Wayne Dyer

010HogFan

Quote from: Wild Boarnado on July 31, 2015, 03:29:39 pm
Great Job! It's taken over my desktop now. Thanks for putting this together and sharing.

Woo Pig!!!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

No prob! :razorback:

Chuck Boarris

AirForceHog

Thanks! In use on my desktop at work.
If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

theFlyingHog

I like it. I'd use it for my phone background of the dates were more legible at a quick glance as small as it would be on my phone

010HogFan

I made one of Alex Collins too, but it's on my work computer. I'll post it on Monday.

Hogs run wild

August 01, 2015, 09:46:49 am #7 Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:32:38 pm by Hogs run wild
Not to steal your thunder, but here's one I pieced together.

We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

Rison Razor Hog

Quote from: 010HogFan on July 31, 2015, 03:25:13 pm

Quote from: Hogs run wild on August 01, 2015, 09:46:49 am
Not to steal your thunder, but here's one I pieced together.

Both pics look really good, but are there other options for layout? 1680x1050, 1920x1080 or 2560x1440? Also, Alex's image has some really significant JPEG compression artifacts in it, any way to "fix" that with a better source image for that part?
And on my deathbed, I'll achieve total consciousness, so I've got that goin' for me!

To paraphrase Benjamin Franklin: Billions for defense, but not one cent for dhimmitude!

Break & Run

Quote from: Michael BernalWhat's your favorite Arkansas tradition?
"I can't be cliché and say 'Call the Hogs,' but I think I have to.  That's just something that sets our university apart.  When you're out on the field and everyone in the stadium stands up, it's amazing.  Even when we're at a football or basketball game, just to see that many people around you doing the same thing for you when you're on the field or for the other guys who are playing, it's pretty awesome."

greenie

dffhogs

Last year someone posted a link to a download of the schedule in wallpaper form. Is there one for this year? tia

MasterChiefHog

Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

010HogFan

Finally got back to my work computer, here's the Alex Collins one

jbmoore15

Quote from: MasterChiefHog on August 02, 2015, 10:34:56 pm
I like this one better.

I like it MasterChief, but the Missouri game is the 27th, not the 28th.  Presuming you made this.  Can you fix it?

MasterChiefHog

Sorry I didn't make it. Good catch. Really doubt I miss the game due to the sked date wrong on the Mizzou game. I didn't notice. LOL
Quote from: oldman1015 on December 28, 2017, 11:40:00 am
Having a bad day or always a dick?
Quote from: Hogs-n-Roses on December 06, 2019, 09:39:55 am
Sorry fo any misspells or paragraph s. I m on a scaffold.
Quote from: Hogwild on October 18, 2018, 08:23:47 amSince we are being optimistic, let's go full tilt boogie! If we win out, Ole Miss wins out, and Bama loses out. Then all we need is Miss. State to win against LSU & Texas A&M, and then have the Aggies upset LSU. 
And then we are hanging an SEC WEST Champion banner.

malibu327

I have a three monitor setup so I put them together. Thank yall for the picture.

jbmoore15

Quote from: MasterChiefHog on August 07, 2015, 08:50:59 am
Sorry I didn't make it. Good catch. Really doubt I miss the game due to the sked date wrong on the Mizzou game. I didn't notice. LOL

I hear ya!  I'm just a bit OCD, and that would drive me crazy to see the wrong date everyday.

malibu327

I'm not good at Photoshop, but maybe this will work though.

outlawhogeywells

Quote from: 010HogFan on July 31, 2015, 03:25:13 pm
I like the old hog on this one

LSUFan

If anyone of you computer dudes could make me one with the LSU schedule and the Hog schedule next to it, I'd be much appreciative.

PM it to me if you need to. I just ask that you don't put the grass eater in it  ;D
I ain't saying you babysitting, but my kids are all over your couch.

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on August 17, 2015, 02:46:52 pm
Sometimes, I think you're a wine-o who found a laptop in a dumpster.