Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This years surprise star will be...

Started by cmiller01, July 31, 2015, 10:20:06 am

Previous topic - Next topic

cmiller01

Josh Lidell. Book it.

This kid played very well for a true frosh last year.  In many of the workout videos recently posted he is front and center.  Look for him to blow some people up this season!

Wildhog

July 31, 2015, 10:24:27 am #1 Last Edit: July 31, 2015, 03:41:52 pm by Wildhog
Quote from: cmiller01 on July 31, 2015, 10:20:06 am
Josh Lidell. Book it.

This kid played very well for a true frosh last year.  In many of the workout videos recently posted he is front and center.  Look for him to blow some people up this season!

Wouldn't be surprised at all.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HillBillyHogfan

I feel pretty good about Hjalte Froholdt

Kids going to be a star... for 3 years
Observations from the holler... Maker of Newton County's best corn-squeezins'  @HillbillyHogfan

Arkansas WR

Offense: Jared Cornelius
Defense: Jared Collins

Book it.

YtownHog

Would Wise be considered a suprise?  I look for him to have a great year!

lumphog

Wise   WILL take up where Flowers left off......Book-It-Dano

20hog11

I feel like this may be a gimme, but Sprinkle is going to be a stud this year. On D I'll go with Ledbetter. 

Lake City Hog

I think B Ellis will have a monster year and BA will make people really wonder what he could have been!

ldfergu

Sprinkle is an athletic specimen. I think he'll have a huge year

supersaint

There's no sense in nonsense when the heat is hot.

BearsBisonsBoars

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on July 31, 2015, 05:37:47 pm
Hatcher will have a big year and get drafted.

...and if this happens, we'll be in playoff contention. (assuming all other things being equal)

TheRazorback500

Do you wanna get Rocked?

sickboy

ThisTeetsTaken

***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

PorkRinds

jbu5

HogBreath

Josh Lidell. Book it.

Count me in also on looking for Josh to have a big season, I've always felt like he was gonna be a big time player for the Hogs.
I said...LSU has often been an overrated team.

That ignoramus Draconian Sanctions said..if we're overrated, why are we ranked higher than you are?

bphi11ips

Keon Hatcher, but only because he has been underated.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

scruf

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: Lake City Hog on July 31, 2015, 05:54:03 pm
I think B Ellis will have a monster year and BA will make people really wonder what he could have been!

Brooks will be outstanding and BA will show the football world that he is a top 3 SEC QB.

Our improved recruiting is giving us a lot of choices.

" GO HOGS "

Hog N Bama

Josh Lidell. Book it.

I remember Coach B making a statement shortly after Lidell hit campus "Josh Lidell is going to be a very very good football player". :razorback:

Shrevepork

Enos on the sideline & Allen on the field

The Kig

If only half the names on this thread have a breakout year, we will have a solid shot at Atlanta and beyond.
Poker Porker

Bigdavis

Quote from: The Kig on August 01, 2015, 10:49:01 am
If only half the names on this thread have a breakout year, we will have a solid shot at Atlanta and beyond.

I was going to say, it sounds like the whole team is going to have a breakout year.

WaltonCollege

If Lidell and Hackett can hold their own, and they should, our defense could be just as good as last year but with even more depth. Yes we lost the Bermuda Triangle but our replacements have experience and another year in Robb's scheme will fine-tune things Woo Pig!

AFhawg

Hawgphish

bruisemeister

Augustus

Kody Walker.

I'm not saying he leads the team/league in any stats, but I see him making clutch plays at key times, that make the difference in some close games.

RexMentor

Lot of names mentioned and the great thing is any one of them could be the surprise star. What does that tell us about the state of the program?

PORKULATOR

Mitch Loewen, Jared Collins, D Reed, and Jeremy Sprinkle
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

ThisTeetsTaken

Always fun to revisit preseason predictions.

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: Shrevepork on August 01, 2015, 07:30:42 am
Enos on the sideline & Allen on the field
I think u get the award for best Hogville prognosticator.

titsonboar

Jared Cornelius
Meet his family at Fish City before the game. Great kid and a great family.
Tough kid to come back that early from a broken arm.

Steef

reddogjcss

Bubba's Bruisers

I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

JoeyCapital

The whole freaking offense, if late submissions are allowed.
What did you say? I missed it. Was distracted. My side piece was arguing with my side piece

ChitownHawg

PonderinHog: "My mother gave me a framed cross-stitch picture that reads, "You can tell a Hog fan, but you can't tell him much.  Go Hogs!" It's a blessing and a curse."  :razorback:

Klamath River Hog: " Is your spell check made in India?"

ShadowTheHedgehog

Dr. Starcs

BadHog

It's LiDDeLL! Josh Liddell. And yes he has performed well as a freshman!  :razorback:
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Since the term ''surprise'' is used in the OP's question, itabsolutely MUST be Morgan.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

rlamb

dhornjr1

Quote from: sowmonella on November 28, 2015, 09:24:35 pm
Ding Ding winner.

He's my favorite current Hog, as evidenced by my avatar. I think he has a real shot to play on Sundays.