Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

The year of the Hog.

Started by BigDrDon, August 20, 2017, 08:56:19 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDrDon

I think a few people may be surprised this coming season. I'm looking forward to it more this year than in a long time. Pork fat rules!
You gonna look me dead in the eye,hold a straight face ,and swear to me,that the forward pass is legal?

Al Boarland

Quote from: BigDrDon on August 20, 2017, 08:56:19 pm
I think a few people may be surprised this coming season. I'm looking forward to it more this year than in a long time. Pork fat rules!

I agree. Some people will be surprised whichever way the season goes.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Al Boarland on August 20, 2017, 08:57:39 pm
I agree. Some people will be surprised whichever way the season goes.

Well let's agree that if it goes sideways, MMQB will have a meltdown!!!  You think Charlottesville was full of tiki torches...LMAO!!! (What??? too soon?!?!) ;)

Al Boarland

Quote from: GunnerHawg70 on August 21, 2017, 02:36:42 pm
Well let's agree that if it goes sideways, MMQB will have a meltdown!!!  You think Charlottesville was full of tiki torches...LMAO!!! (What??? too soon?!?!) ;)

Hogville with meltdown if we win 7/8 games and that's not even going sideways. That's par for the course.

GunnerHawg70

Quote from: Al Boarland on August 21, 2017, 02:57:26 pm
Hogville with meltdown if we win 7/8 games and that's not even going sideways. That's par for the course.
Yah, 7/8 wins or less and I for one will sit back with popcorn, a good bourbon, maybe a taco or two and wait for it all to come crashing down (at least on Hogville anyways)...LOL