Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Arkansas CWS game thread - Hogs headed home ........LSU 14 Razorbacks 5

Started by Hogtropolis™, May 29, 2009, 10:30:13 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SteveInArk

- "If we all threw our problems in a pile and saw everyone else's, we'd grab our's back." - Unknown

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

PoconoHog

Come on House......you were put up there to get a hit....do it!!!
"All right, they're on our left, they're on our right, they're in front of us, they're behind us...they can't get away this time." 
Never one to mince words, "We're surrounded," he said in battle. "That simplifies the problem."  Lewis B. "Chesty" Puller

booogaga

GO HOGS!

HogFansReunited

My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

Clint Alan

House

Ks

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3   1   0                                4    5    0
Arkansas           1   0   0                                1    4    0

0 runs, 1 hits, 2 walk, 3 men left
"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

Pickled Pig

chiefsfan

Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

Ulysses_S_Grunt

Clint Alan

"It isn't hard to be good from time to time in sports. What's tough is being good every day." - Willie Mays

booogaga

GO HOGS!

razobak

Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

capehog

Quote from: Fatty McGee on October 26, 2010, 03:19:41 pm
I think we should beat anyone who has ideas that we disagree with and dares to make the public.  You're right on here.
Quote from: Overtheroadtruckdriver on April 28, 2010, 05:34:48 pm
Everyone and their dog on here turned in to dr. Phil. That's my favorite part. Everybody had advice. If I ever need advice, which is doubtful, hogville will be the last place I come for it.

Watching the rockets launch from the beach is way cool. Time for a new NASA to continue the mission. Crying shame we have a president that hates America. You people get what you deserve  #obamasfault

Hollywood_HOGan45

rzrbackrob

Good is the enemy of great

HogFansReunited

Wow, how many runners are we going to leave on tonight?
My girl told me to whisper something sexy in her ear...so I leaned in and said....Dominic Fletcher.

Quote from: WorfHog on April 05, 2019, 11:26:00 pm
Remember when Auburn dog piled AND THEY LOST!

Member #3568

hogfan064

TNhawgfan

double steals, pinch hitting in the 3rd - looks like DVH knew we wouldn't get many opportunities like that
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

chiefsfan

the bottom of the order just has no chance against Coleman.  Our best hope is they take some pitches  work the count and get on base in front of the guys who have a chance
Honor and Integrity no longer exist in the world of college football.  It is only filled with liar's cheater's, and traitors.

trippigs

Coleman must be pushing 70 pitches....how far does he go?

RZBC9

BIG TIME BLOWN OPPURTUNITY!!!!! I hope we get another chance...

BassinHawg

"It is what it is." has replaced "Yesssss Sirrrrr!!!!"

Hot_Town_Hog

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Pickled Pig

I would have stuck with Darr, if for no other reason than his prayer life has been VERY good lately.....and nothing beats a good prayer life....nothing.

Tommythetiger

no your hitters don't suck, their trying to hit one of the best pitchers in the nation thats all  ;D

rzrbackrob

good move to pinch hit
just didn't work out.
DVH is giving the hogs a chance to win.

Hot_Town_Hog

SEC pitcher of the year for a reason....We will get another shot!! Hold them here!!!

Clint Alan

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

rzrbackrob

If Forrest keeps us in the game, the hogs will have a chance in the end.

razorback541

Clint Alan

deshahawg

No way we win this game leaving guys out there like that. Lead off double and we don't score in the inning. This could be a LOOOONG one.

booogaga

GO HOGS!

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

you cannot allow Austin Nola to get on guys.  he's the layup in an oustanding lineup

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hawgsav1

Revenge is a dish best served cold. - Klingon Proverb

Clint Alan

booogaga

GO HOGS!

TNhawgfan

they can make all the excuses about grass they want, but that was a little league play he booted in center
I'd rather be dead than be a Vol

Hot_Town_Hog

Clint Alan

chiefsfan

AirForceHog

If it turns, burns, banks or rolls, crew chiefs made it happen.

Hollywood_HOGan45

thirtythree

rzrbackrob

If he did not have a pad on that arm, he would never let that ball hit him.

Clint Alan

bad guy

Ks

TEAM               1   2   3   4   5   6   7   8   9    R    H    E
Lousiana St       3   1   0   0                           4    6    0
Arkansas           1   0   0                               1    4    1

0 runs, 1 hit, 1 hbp, 2 men left