Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MyDividends App

Started by HiggiePiggy, February 17, 2018, 12:12:51 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HiggiePiggy

For those of you that do dividends or have a lot of dividend stocks. I found this app to be pretty cool.

MyDividends.  It's a free app, but does have an option in it to buy projections and market bargains for I believe it was 4.99.  Which I bought. I still have a ton of money on my account from gift cards. 

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

tasteslikechicken

Checked it out and like it too. Thanks for sharing!

Boardon Hamsay

Good info. I'm more in growth stocks at the moment but have been shifting a little more into income.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Großer Kriegschwein

I originally read this as McDividends.

Which immediately made me wonder which drive thru lane you needed to get in to cash those out.
This is my non-signature signature.

je100