Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

CBB News Conference

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, October 16, 2017, 02:00:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ThisTeetsTaken

Bielema: We're nowhere near where we want to be, but knew going in there were going to be growing pains with young players.

This isn't from 2014.  It's from today.
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

007 License To Squeal

Quote from: ThisTeetsTaken on October 16, 2017, 02:00:23 pm
Bielema: We're nowhere near where we want to be, but knew going in there were going to be growing pains with young players.

Is Belly-ma that stupid.....or does he think WE are that stupid???  Either way, he is a jackass silly donkey and he must go.....
******Proud Member of Hogville.net since May 22, 2003, 08:17:38 PM*******

MountieDawg

Luckily when the Hogs went UP TEMPO no one got hurt.  CBB has warned us of the dangers of someone getting killed.
SEC!

twistitup

Same ol BS

Year 5

No Excuses - Win Games
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

Atlhogfan1

We are playing a lot of underclassmen especially with the injuries to RWIII, Cornelius and AA.  Hopefully this will help in the next couple of seasons. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

navyhog24

and just last week he said we're not that far from where we need to be...

this guy needs to go

twistitup

Quote from: navyhog24 on October 16, 2017, 02:05:32 pm

this guy needs to go

we are very close - a little tweek here, a missed block there
How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

farmhawg

Quote from: 007 License To Squeal on October 16, 2017, 02:02:20 pm
Is Belly-ma that stupid.....or does he think WE are that stupid???  Either way, he is a jackass silly donkey and he must go.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

SemperFi

I work for an aircraft company. We manufacture business jets that only the really rich can buy. In these aircraft we install placards that provide instruction or information as it relates to the specific interior. Some of these placards are so obvious that you're left scratching your head as to why. However, as it was explained to me years ago, you have to assume that the guy sitting in the seat is so stupid that he can't follow the simplest of instructions. Money doesn't always make you smart; so I'm thinking our Head Coach may need a few placards.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

longpig

We are close to being ready for the season opener. 

Coach, it's week 8 ffs!!

Oh
Don't be scared, be smart.

Danny J

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 16, 2017, 02:05:20 pm
We are playing a lot of underclassmen especially with the injuries to RWIII, Cornelius and AA.  Hopefully this will help in the next couple of seasons.
Don't forget Pulley...Curl has really stepped up big time. I think I read we have 15 players on this team that had a Bama offer? I don't keep up with fball recruiting. 

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: Danny J on October 16, 2017, 02:14:00 pm
Don't forget Pulley...Curl has really stepped up big time. I think I read we have 15 players on this team that had a Bama offer? I don't keep up with fball recruiting.

Yep.  Curl is learning by fire. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Danny J

Quote from: MountieDawg on October 16, 2017, 02:02:37 pm
Luckily when the Hogs went UP TEMPO no one got hurt.  CBB has warned us of the dangers of someone getting killed.
Now THAT ' S funny!!!

Danny J

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on October 16, 2017, 02:15:39 pm
Yep.  Curl is learning by fire.
Best true freshman DB since Lawrence Richardson

Redhogs

You just can't make this crap up....dug in like a tick.
Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

code red

Quote from: navyhog24 on October 16, 2017, 02:05:32 pm

this guy needs to go
You are so correct.  It's exactly what he said.
"If what you did yesterday seems big, you haven't done anything today."  Dr. Lou

razoredge178

Quote from: bigpigpimpin on October 16, 2017, 02:03:30 pm
blah blah blah we suck at recruiting blah blah blah i cant make halftime adjustments blah blah blah

This is exactly what I heard today.

Hog N Bama

Quote from: twistitup on October 16, 2017, 02:07:04 pm
we are very close - a little tweek here, a missed block there
Yeah yeah yeah same ole BS. GIT!!!

SDZ_Hog

hawgon

I never liked him as a coach, but I never thought that he was a dummy either.  But stripped of some of his swagger as he has been this year, he just sounds like a bigger and bigger idiot every time I hear him speak.

ShadowHawg

Quote from: Danny J on October 16, 2017, 02:17:05 pm
Best true freshman DB since Lawrence Richardson

Prop 48 Sophomore

JaketheSnake

Again, what do you want him to say?  Apparently "we have things to work on" isn't what you want to hear.

greenEGnHAWGS

Oh thank goodness...another thread because he had an interview and HAD to say something. HV needs to get some thicker skin and quit throwing fits every time he speaks. We get it...he HAS to win and his words are shallow. But this is getting nigh until comical.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

farmhawg

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 08:15:13 pm
Oh thank goodness...another thread because he had an interview and HAD to say something. HV needs to get some thicker skin and quit throwing fits every time he speaks. We get it...he HAS to win and his words are shallow. But this is getting nigh until comical.
You sound like a little girl, ironic.....
From theflyinghog

Jeff Long is sitting around drinking some fruity girl drink and reading this and realizing he was the wrong man for the job. We're crazy. We love us some damn hog football. There may be a bunch of suits sitting behind glass on gameday but dammit you better not cross us airplane-tracking, fence-jumping, hangar-breakin-entering night-vision purchasin sumbitches! We're Miracle on Markham and 4th and 25, 7 overtime-winning tear down the goalposts and drag em down Dickson because you ain't goin to the BCS, fat phil!! BRING ME A COACH WITH A PAIR AND SACRIFICE A VIRGIN CUZ ITS TIME TO FUSCING WIN!!!!

Roaringboar

He's just going to feed us the same ole crap sandwhich until he's gone......that's why he's not taking the pressers seriously anymore......I stopped watching when he bawled his eyes out at the A&M presser.....I mean, come on........That's the moment every coach in our league realized we aren't going to be worth a _ _ _ _ (fill in with any four letter swear word you'd like  ;D)
Let's all get aboard the LANE TRAIN BABY!!!! CHOOO-CHOOO!!!

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: farmhawg on October 16, 2017, 08:15:55 pm
You sound like a little girl, ironic.....

Ha ha...a personal attack without even commenting on the post...classic HV.
Did they get you to trade a walk on part in the war, for a lead role in a cage...?

farmhawg

Nope, you come on here crying about people crying. Again, quite ironic.
From theflyinghog

JaketheSnake

"It's important to keep it going, there's no doubt. You want everybody to show improvement. You want everybody to get better. I think it's probably different with different guys. Some guys improved a little bit more as time goes on. Other guys struggle a little bit more and it takes them a little bit longer. I don't think there's necessarily a formula that says everybody progresses as the same pace. But it's important that guys that have more experience probably should play at a higher level on a more consistent basis because of their knowledge and experience and knowing what it takes to be able to do that. Younger players probably have a greater opportunity to improve and develop consistency in what they do, which we need to monitor their success and failure. We have a multitude of guys at varying levels of that on our team on both sides of the ball and on special teams and we continue to try to work with each one of them to help them get where we'd like for them to be and where we'd like them to go."

Nick Saban with some coach speak.

HardCore

Are we the only team in the NCAA that never grows old?  We have been young for 30 freakin years......I am tired of the same old BS
Beware the lollipop of mediocrity; lick it once and you'll suck forever....Brian Wilson (Beach Boys)

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 08:23:12 pm
"It's important to keep it going, there's no doubt. You want everybody to show improvement. You want everybody to get better. I think it's probably different with different guys. Some guys improved a little bit more as time goes on. Other guys struggle a little bit more and it takes them a little bit longer. I don't think there's necessarily a formula that says everybody progresses as the same pace. But it's important that guys that have more experience probably should play at a higher level on a more consistent basis because of their knowledge and experience and knowing what it takes to be able to do that. Younger players probably have a greater opportunity to improve and develop consistency in what they do, which we need to monitor their success and failure. We have a multitude of guys at varying levels of that on our team on both sides of the ball and on special teams and we continue to try to work with each one of them to help them get where we'd like for them to be and where we'd like them to go."

Nick Saban with some coach speak.

I like the way you just take a snippet of the presser and try and use it like some defense for Bielema.......here's the link you got that from so everyone can read the WHOLE thing....... You're welcome  ;D

https://www.tidesports.com/nick-saban-press-conference-101617/

Saban doesn't have to answer the questions Bert does because his program is competing for Natty's every year......Bert's time can't even win a fight to get to the Potty.........(worst joke I tell all night folks)

lakecityhog

Actually, that sounds like a coach that gets it.   I started to quote the last half of the last sentence, but the whole darned paragraph is worth reading several times!!! He sounds like he puts the onus where it should be on him and his coaches and not on the players.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: farmhawg on October 16, 2017, 08:23:00 pm
Nope, you come on here crying about people crying. Again, quite ironic.

Just want to fit in brah...

But honestly, I'm amused that you felt the need to cry about me crying about them crying.

Roaringboar

Quote from: lakecityhog on October 16, 2017, 08:32:02 pm
Actually, that sounds like a coach that gets it.   I started to quote the last half of the last sentence, but the whole darned paragraph is worth reading several times!!! He sounds like he puts the onus where it should be on him and his coaches and not on the players.

Saban is like Belichik when it comes to his pressers, he answers the questions without saying much of anything, and that's what this poster overlooked when quoting him.......trying to make it seem like Saban is an idiot.......Saban is no idiot, if he came out and said, "Folks, first off I have an announcement, the sky is green today" people would nod and ask, "And how long are you going to let it stay like that coach"......why.......Because he's the best college coach since Bear Bryant.......you can't compare him and Bielema........It's like trying to compare Zeus to a smurf.......just stupid.....

Roaringboar

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 08:32:53 pm
Just want to fit in brah...

But honestly, I'm amused that you felt the need to cry about me crying about them crying.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 08:30:46 pm
I like the way you just take a snippet of the presser and try and use it like some defense for Bielema.......here's the link you got that from so everyone can read the WHOLE thing....... You're welcome  ;D

https://www.tidesports.com/nick-saban-press-conference-101617/

Saban doesn't have to answer the questions Bert does because his program is competing for Natty's every year......Bert's time can't even win a fight to get to the Potty.........(worst joke I tell all night folks)
So you think the single sentence this thread is based on was CBB's entire presser? 

Wait... you probably do.

greenEGnHAWGS

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 08:35:32 pm
Saban is like Belichik when it comes to his pressers, he answers the questions without saying much of anything, and that's what this poster overlooked when quoting him.......trying to make it seem like Saban is an idiot.......Saban is no idiot, if he came out and said, "Folks, first off I have an announcement, the sky is green today" people would nod and ask, "And how long are you going to let it stay like that coach"......why.......Because he's the best college coach since Bear Bryant.......you can't compare him and Bielema........It's like trying to compare Zeus to a smurf.......just stupid.....
How in the world is that me trying to make Saban out to be an idiot?  You are dense.

Saban is the best coach in college football history.  The point is he uses generalizations and coached speak, just like every coach in the country.

BadHog

Coach spin at it's worst...
"Rumors are started by haters, spread by the fools and accepted by idiots."

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 08:40:05 pm
How in the world is that me trying to make Saban out to be an idiot?  You are dense.

Saban is the best coach in college football history.  The point is he uses generalizations and coached speak, just like every coach in the country.

Saban can do that though because he's the BEST IN THE COUNTRY!!!!! Bielema isn't, and all he's doing is saying the same crap......Saban got up and said Kelley was a great QB, made some plays in the air and on his feet, that we as a team need to work on taking weapons like that out of the game.......Even if Bielema said the same thing, he isn't saying how he's going to do that.........Saban shows how every freaking week.......Bielema just chokes every time, and does the same thing week in and week out.........Bielema sounds like an idiot at every single presser anymore......like I said, A&M's bawl-fest just made him a laughing stock........

"Well we've got to make corrections...."

No S _ _ T COACH!!!!! How'd the hell'd you figure that one out......you're like some Einstein aren't you....That's essentially the Bielema presser......Saban actually points out things that went right and wrong......another thing I like, with you saying this is how ALL coaches are, you pick the one coach in college football who HATES the media more than anybody else to use as an example......that just makes so much sense.........

wachhog

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 07:26:13 pm
Again, what do you want him to say?  Apparently "we have things to work on" isn't what you want to hear.
"Thank you for this opportunity. I'm sorry I've failed. You deserve better. Goodbye."

BoynamedWooPigSooie

The good thing is all the problems w/ the football team are correctable.

The correction is to come when we hire a new football coach.
Hogville's resident uniform designer.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 08:49:03 pm
Saban can do that though because he's the BEST IN THE COUNTRY!!!!! Bielema isn't, and all he's doing is saying the same crap......Saban got up and said Kelley was a great QB, made some plays in the air and on his feet, that we as a team need to work on taking weapons like that out of the game.......Even if Bielema said the same thing, he isn't saying how he's going to do that.........Saban shows how every freaking week.......Bielema just chokes every time, and does the same thing week in and week out.........Bielema sounds like an idiot at every single presser anymore......like I said, A&M's bawl-fest just made him a laughing stock........

No S _ _ T COACH!!!!! How'd the hell'd you figure that one out......you're like some Einstein aren't you....That's essentially the Bielema presser......Saban actually points out things that went right and wrong......another thing I like, with you saying this is how ALL coaches are, you pick the one coach in college football who HATES the media more than anybody else to use as an example......that just makes so much sense.........

Honest question, do you really think that if CBB pointed out things that went right and wrong that the HV reaction wouldn't still be "No S_ _ T COACH"? That's why I post in these threads. There is literally nothing the man can say at this point. Not a SINGLE thing. Yeah, its cuz he's losing games left and right. But to say that the narrative would change had he said anything different is just purposely being naive.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 08:49:03 pm

CBB points out things as well.  Talks about getting plays the cut behind the backside linebacker.  Talks about certain plays and CK doing some things. 

You don't want to read that tho.

He sounds like an idiot bc you want him to sound like an idiot.  You want to compare CBB to Saban, then complain about me comparing him to Saban.  Keep that target moving big boy.

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 09:11:03 pm
CBB points out things as well.  Talks about getting plays the cut behind the backside linebacker.  Talks about certain plays and CK doing some things. 

You don't want to read that tho.

He sounds like an idiot bc you want him to sound like an idiot.  You want to compare CBB to Saban, then complain about me comparing him to Saban.  Keep that target moving big boy.

Hey, you're the one who started comparing our joke of a coach to Bielema, not I.........as for Bielema's same ole B.S.........it's just that......B.S.............Bielema has yet got up and said anything, ANYTHING meaningful about changing anything to help this program...........it took 4 losses to change up that dreadful O-Line, and that's about the only difference we've seen.....T.J. Hammonds is still not getting the ball enough, Cantrell is just horrible at TE right now, which no one seems to be talking about hardly, Devwah is really, REALLY underperforming and the only thing he gets up and says is "Weeelllll..........We wish we could be better"...........it's just a joke......like I said, go back and watch the A&M blubber fest where he bawled his eyes out and you'll see a joke of a coach.....and it's just now really showing in his pressers with each new failure that comes to light......But I would never DREAM of comparing this coach to Saban......I mean, if you're telling me that was your purpose for quoting Saban in this thread, to compare him and Bert, maybe you don't know that much about SEC football......you see Nick Saban has one a few national championships.....Bert really.....well.....hasn't.......now that that's cleared up........

Hogs run wild

reminds me of what nutt said
We all got a chicken duck woman thing waiting for us.

From Tusk Till Dawn

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 08:57:43 pm
Honest question, do you really think that if CBB pointed out things that went right and wrong that the HV reaction wouldn't still be "No S_ _ T COACH"? That's why I post in these threads. There is literally nothing the man can say at this point. Not a SINGLE thing. Yeah, its cuz he's losing games left and right. But to say that the narrative would change had he said anything different is just purposely being naive.
People just need to vent but dang I have never seen so many mind readers, body language, and public speaking experts.  So I'm looking for serious responses as well, what would you like him to say up there.  And if you respond with something idiotic like he should admit he doesnt know how to coach, thats fine but it says more about you than CBB.

JaketheSnake

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 09:19:08 pm
Hey, you're the one who started comparing our joke of a coach to Bielema, not I.........as for Bielema's same ole B.S.........it's just that......B.S.............Bielema has yet got up and said anything, ANYTHING meaningful about changing anything to help this program...........it took 4 losses to change up that dreadful O-Line, and that's about the only difference we've seen.....T.J. Hammonds is still not getting the ball enough, Cantrell is just horrible at TE right now, which no one seems to be talking about hardly, Devwah is really, REALLY underperforming and the only thing he gets up and says is "Weeelllll..........We wish we could be better"...........it's just a joke......like I said, go back and watch the A&M blubber fest where he bawled his eyes out and you'll see a joke of a coach.....and it's just now really showing in his pressers with each new failure that comes to light......But I would never DREAM of comparing this coach to Saban......I mean, if you're telling me that was your purpose for quoting Saban in this thread, to compare him and Bert, maybe you don't know that much about SEC football......you see Nick Saban has one a few national championships.....Bert really.....well.....hasn't.......now that that's cleared up........
Your grammar tells me what you know.

One/Won

So you say he hasn't said anything about helping us get better.  You then point out that he just made a switch on the OL to try to help us.  You are making all my points for me.  If you can try to remember, we have made several changes trying to find the correct mix on the OL.  We should have already had this figured out, but saying that he is doing nothing is just a lie.

greenEGnHAWGS

Quote from: Roaringboar on October 16, 2017, 09:19:08 pm

Just off the top of my head, CBB has called out our kickers and OL and HG cried and cried about how CBB "threw them under the bus".

HV is the only place where they want their cake and eat it too...and expect it or they'll start a thread complaining about it.

Roaringboar

Quote from: JaketheSnake on October 16, 2017, 09:27:04 pm
Your grammar tells me what you know.

One/Won

So you say he hasn't said anything about helping us get better.  You then point out that he just made a switch on the OL to try to help us.  You are making all my points for me.  If you can try to remember, we have made several changes trying to find the correct mix on the OL.  We should have already had this figured out, but saying that he is doing nothing is just a lie.

Wow.....look at you be all cool and slick correcting grammar on the internet.....who freaking cares........my bad.....uh-oh......SAY IT ISN'T So......yeah, just stupid.....it just shows how desperate the Bielema supporters are to make a case anymore......

Anyways, to address you're other ridiculous point.....NO he hasn't done anything to help us.....he runs the same predictable plays, does the same thing on offense every freaking game, and they didn't change the O-Line until this week, this was the first major shake-up we've seen......Bert isn't doing anything to help us out now.....Never has......just the same ole same ole, and it doesn't work.........

Roaringboar

Quote from: greenEGnHAWGS on October 16, 2017, 09:30:31 pm
Just off the top of my head, CBB has called out our kickers and OL and HG cried and cried about how CBB "threw them under the bus".

HV is the only place where they want their cake and eat it too...and expect it or they'll start a thread complaining about it.

It's because all he did was blame the players, took NO responsibility on himself, and made no indications on how to fix our kicking game except, "Get a new kicker"........Yeah.....Sure......you guys see that PAT Saturday night......as sure as *$#& did, and all I know is nothing has improved with our kicking game.....maybe we did kick two field goals so far this season......kicked a heck of a lot more last season......All he's doing is laying blame, saying "Oh yeah, so and so did great" but then doesn't lay out any plan or indicate any way we are going to try and fix this dumpster fire.......that's why he looks like an idiot......