Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Macon's Back

Started by Porked Tongue, May 09, 2017, 06:54:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Cinco de Hogo

Youngsta71701

Quote from: PharmacistHog on May 10, 2017, 07:45:22 am
Macon coming back may mean a sweet sixteen or better. Its truly awesome and I'm thrilled he made the decision to stay. Having said that, just a few weeks ago you attacked several posters claiming the decision was all Macon's to make and Mike had no control and nothing to do with it (yes I can quote it from your post history). Now you are giving credit to Mike for him staying. Now personally, I think Mike DID play a big role in him staying but wanted to point out the hypocrisy in your posts and for all your screaming about this forum you should realize a lot of the problems here fall directly at your feet. I think you purposely troll the posters here and quite frankly it pisses me off.
He's pretty good ain't he. It don't take much. I get tickled every time he gets someone riled up. And one poster in particular. You know who you are... ;)
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

hogsanity

Quote from: Youngsta71701 on May 11, 2017, 01:14:44 pm
He's pretty good ain't he. It don't take much. I get tickled every time he gets someone riled up. And one poster in particular. You know who you are... ;)

well, since pharm called out the joke that is fcj I'd guess you mean pharm. How anyone takes him seriously I do not know, since he was the one who called for the Hogs to lock up Pel long term before Ky came to steal him. My issue with fcj is that he's allowed to post things that others are not.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE

Youngsta71701

Quote from: hogsanity on May 11, 2017, 01:40:03 pm
well, since pharm called out the joke that is fcj I'd guess you mean pharm. How anyone takes him seriously I do not know, since he was the one who called for the Hogs to lock up Pel long term before Ky came to steal him. My issue with fcj is that he's allowed to post things that others are not.
LOL...You got a point there. I still don't understand that one.
"The more things change the more they stay the same"

Cinco de Hogo

Quote from: hogsanity on May 11, 2017, 01:40:03 pm

We have several dozen FCJ's in MMQB so why can't we have "one" in Jump Ball?

PonderinHog

Quote from: PorkRinds on May 11, 2017, 11:49:30 am
And at 21 you'll be trying to convince everyone that we may not make the tournament. Wasn't that you, or am I misremembering?
Sevenof400   ::)  Damn, that got old!